Mafia The Quest for King - Mafia | Game Thread | GAME OVER

@Geoni It was stated in the OP that the length of days and nights may be adjusted as the game progresses. It is up to you to read and sign up based on the provided data.

also dan if you still hear us i tried softing it to you by talking abt kaveh whos an architect, so -> mason. yes i know its cryptic but its the closest i could get
Post automatically merged:

I'm going to vote Volt again and hope they kill Jacob for the win here.
can you walk us through on why you are so sure

i dont want oath to die tonight i need to get it right
1713463321446.jpeg

Why are you appealing to me when from your pov it's me or Annika?

lol how am i appealing to you, what

I just wanna know your reasons for strongly wolfreading me because it feels important to solving what your alignment is, I don't get how my question was appealing to you at all

Reason I stuck with my instinct on this being the case was honestly both of yall (you and Tessa) having a more defeated tone and that hasn't changed from you today either. I'll get to your ISO later today (linch break already half over ugh) but I still think you had some sort of confidence when you saw me want to vote you king that you and Tessa and ribbot could get both kill powers in your house again.

My role PM lmao
fyi I don't get how I've had a defeated tone at all especially not today lmfao. and where did i 'feel confident' when you voted for me as king??

this feels disingenuous and if you're town here then it'd be great if you look at my slot objectively rather than bringing up obviously wrong statements to scum read me lmao.

@Geoni It was stated in the OP that the length of days and nights may be adjusted as the game progresses. It is up to you to read and sign up based on the provided data.
wig-snatched-ariana-grande.gif

Because I think it's a stretch to say they would set up theater like this as a trio at that early of a stage in the game. I can't recall anyone as a complete mafia team interacting around each other in thread like that for no reason and am more confident about it feeling like a townie addressing a wolf not to yeet another wolf because they had an incorrect early game townread on ribbot.

fyi I don't get how I've had a defeated tone at all especially not today lmfao. and where did i 'feel confident' when you voted for me as king??

this feels disingenuous and if you're town here then it'd be great if you look at my slot objectively rather than bringing up obviously wrong statements to scum read me lmao.
The air felt different on day 4. You had to be there.

Last edited:
hi hello im here
i read some things back i still have the same points as i have presented so far, havent found much in the words of the dead
dan's read although useful for the tessa kill, aren't the reason he died so I'm not sure i can just sheep that
he tried to soft to jacob so i guess he felt pretty confident in this tr
ender also somewhat tr'd jacob, but i think he felt more strongly towards annika. i recall ender was put off by one post of jacob's near the end

ness died tring geoni, and i still feel like the whole pr fiasco would not happen with geoni as mafia

hi hello im here
i read some things back i still have the same points as i have presented so far, havent found much in the words of the dead
dan's read although useful for the tessa kill, aren't the reason he died so I'm not sure i can just sheep that
ender also somewhat tr'd jacob, but i think he felt more strongly towards annika. i recall ender was put off by one post of jacob's near the end

ness died tring geoni, and i still feel like the whole pr fiasco would not happen with geoni as mafia
Looking back at the kills I feel like the N1 kills were kinda bluesnipey. Dan and Ness are obvious pr kills but with Ender idk if he was killed if he was presumed to be PR or if it was out of fear from his reads. I don't know if either Jacob or Annika have played with Ender before but Ender is a really solid player iirc.

I just got my fursuit head today so I'm pretty hype

Looking back at the kills I feel like the N1 kills were kinda bluesnipey. Dan and Ness are obvious pr kills but with Ender idk if he was killed if he was presumed to be PR or if it was out of fear from his reads. I don't know if either Jacob or Annika have played with Ender before but Ender is a really solid player iirc.

yeah ender prob knew tessa was a deep wolf and got killed for that. which shouldve sound pretty scary since they sniped shiny with no hesitancy but didn't do the same to dan and went for ender instead
either his hard tr on annika wasn't a priority or annika is actually town
also that's very pog

you got *what*

hi hello im here

wdym that the pr fiasco wouldnt happen with geoni as mafia?

yeah ender prob knew tessa was a deep wolf and got killed for that. which shouldve sound pretty scary since they sniped shiny with no hesitancy but didn't do the same to dan and went for ender instead
either his hard tr on annika wasn't a priority or annika is actually town
also that's very pog
One of the fangs was broken off in shipping but it should be an easy fix.

I don't know if any of the wolves would have caught wind of the really obscure reference needed to sniff out the soft from Dan? Otherwise they wouldn't have had Ribbot make that strange pathologist claim. I think they had it planned for a while too considering the strange first letter softing ribbot quoted which in and of itself is what actually convinced me ribbot was a wolf because the point of a soft is to hope other PRs notice and that kind of soft is insanely hard to notice rather and just felt like a soft to seed into the thread for insurance later on rather than it actively serving a purpose.

fyi i love how i read tessa as wolf since like forever ago and was a main pusher of her even when she was more active, but i get no cred for it basically

geoni and annika either not being active or being carefree this eod is making me tinfoil the possibility its 4 maf and they're both maf, and they think i die tonight over them or something. it's weird that neither of them are displaying any real paranoia towards this eod

One of the fangs was broken off in shipping but it should be an easy fix.

I don't know if any of the wolves would have caught wind of the really obscure reference needed to sniff out the soft from Dan? Otherwise they wouldn't have had Ribbot make that strange pathologist claim. I think they had it planned for a while too considering the strange first letter softing ribbot quoted which in and of itself is what actually convinced me ribbot was a wolf because the point of a soft is to hope other PRs notice and that kind of soft is insanely hard to notice rather and just felt like a soft to seed into the thread for insurance later on rather than it actively serving a purpose.
that makes sense, but i feel like just the fact that dan was talking to me in cryptic language already could mean something. shinys soft was mild compared to dan's

fyi i love how i read tessa as wolf since like forever ago and was a main pusher of her even when she was more active, but i get no cred for it basically

geoni and annika either not being active or being carefree this eod is making me tinfoil the possibility its 4 maf and they're both maf, and they think i die tonight over them or something. it's weird that neither of them are displaying any real paranoia towards this eod
Because if game doesn't end here I give up lmap

at least me and oath can talk for 12 hours abt who to kill lol

wait 24 actually

Back