Mafia The Quest for King - Mafia | Game Thread | GAME OVER

geoni wouldnt let ribbit claim a role that bat**** wild
i mean idrk geoni so i cant comment much there but i certainly know i wouldnt allow my wolfmates to claim something like that cuz its really convoluted, something more simple makes more sense to claim especially given the known prs up to that point. understandably you can't really know that of me though -_-

fyi i love how i read tessa as wolf since like forever ago and was a main pusher of her even when she was more active, but i get no cred for it basically

geoni and annika either not being active or being carefree this eod is making me tinfoil the possibility its 4 maf and they're both maf, and they think i die tonight over them or something. it's weird that neither of them are displaying any real paranoia towards this eod
oh i,,,,,, forgot
Post automatically merged:

i forgot it was a 24 hour day lmao

24 hour day phase***

okay and now we have 2 minutes left um
,,,I do still think that post from Geoni where he just wolfread both of the wolves is... probably just clearing

I understand sometimes wolves have better reads than townies because they know the answers by default, but it's very rare that they're gutsy enough to just straight up wolfread both their partners

the clears also think he's town

tbf I am v v sorry if you're town Jacob, I do think you're townie but yea rip idk

at least me and oath can talk for 12 hours abt who to kill lol

wait 24 actually
i feel like you and oath both wanna kill me so i feel like town probably just loses

just get it over with lol whatever

gl -_-

double-boop

Post cats before thread is locked

NIGHT 5

voltairenism has been crowned King! Night will end at the normal time.

@Jacob4 Inactivity warning for not voting.

DO NOT POST AT NIGHT.

DAY 6
oath2order has been killed. They were Mason (Mario).
Jacob4
has been killed. They were Mafia Roleblocker (Black Ninjakoopa).
Your bond with your brother is so strong that you can communicate in private! You win with the town.
Once per night, you can prevent a player from using their night action. You win when the mafia equal or outnumber the town.

You have 24 hours to crown a King!

Literally why I've been refreshing for the endgame poat

I'm so exhausted lol gg Annika

we all know its annika can we end this

they killed my brother. i want revenge.

Games got about as much balance as me trying to walk across a beam in a few hours

we all know its annika can we end this

they killed my brother. i want revenge.
I'm too exhausted to thunderdome for 24 hours but it's kingmaker

If all players agree, we can accelerate last day and night into a short time span. Please react to this post with Like if you wish to finish the game off as soon as all votes (day) and actions (night) are in.
God please I take back what I said yesterday

Annika you can build a case and I'm gonna drink a case

i mean lets actually play for a bit, like geoni moved his vote from jacob to me on d3 when kinging jacob was a mafia win. also geoni tunneled on jacob yesterday. so

i ****ing knew it dude i knew that it was mylo on d3 i think annika even slipped it at some point

actually it was lylo bc kat was a jester KEK
town alive was
dan
geoni/annika
volt
oath
ness

vs 4 mafia and 1 third party

Last edited:
Back