Mafia The Quest for King - Mafia | Game Thread | GAME OVER

As it stands now, I think Tessa is most likely to be mafia. That cop claim came outta nowhere, way after it was possible to change the #VoteVolt campaign. The thing that's nagging at me, though, is that it just seems so OBVIOUS. Like it just seems like such a blatant attempt to get the vote off of Volt and save Ribbit. It has me second-guessing.

But until she logs on and talks, it's not enough to make me be against killing her.

As it stands now, I think Tessa is most likely to be mafia. That cop claim came outta nowhere, way after it was possible to change the #VoteVolt campaign. The thing that's nagging at me, though, is that it just seems so OBVIOUS. Like it just seems like such a blatant attempt to get the vote off of Volt and save Ribbit. It has me second-guessing.

But until she logs on and talks, it's not enough to make me be against killing her.
I mean she's had a full day now to say something 🤷

its too expensive and im bad at the first one, i party wiped with resolve 5 heroes the other day and i'm too sad to grind back up
i love when it gets to this gamestate. chatting in thread

ig without tessa here there isnt much to do besides waiting. if she flips mafia great we will search for the last one(s). if not we put the tinfoil hat on tomorrow

Back