The Ping trick?

ayeAmariah

Bells
I've tried the Ping trick a few times and gotten a couple of PWPs this way, but sometimes when I do this trick, none of the villagers ping me.

It may or may not be because I'm doing it wrong. I clear out my inventory, save for my tools, then go to the beach and fill my pockets with sea shells so they don't ping me about furniture. I go out to the edge of the ocean and wait 5-10 minutes before swimming back. Then when I swim back, sometimes my villagers will completely ignore me.

Is there a way to fix this? Am I doing anything wrong?

I've tried a few of these ping tricks and I haven't got any of them to work. I haven't had a new PWP in months. Maybe it's just random.

On the times no one pinged did you talk to anyone? If your villagers are going to say it looks like you should take a break then they won't ping. You have to talk to 1 of them and then most of the time a different villager will ping.

Though this is from my experience with pings while gardening, which seems to work the same the me.

I've tried the Ping trick a few times and gotten a couple of PWPs this way, but sometimes when I do this trick, none of the villagers ping me.

It's because you've been playing too long and need a break. Talk to any villager and they will tell you the same. The next villager who sees you will ping you.

They also wont ping you if they haven't seen you in a while. Sometimes it's just random though.

Mine ping me...but never for PWPs they all want catch phrases and greetings. I haven't given up though because *shakes fist* one day!!

Back