• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The ONE menu option that should have been in Nook's when buying items.

leelu said:
I printed out the list someone put in one of the threads here. There's a few items missing here and there, but whenever I buy something, I cross it off.

What they REALLY need to do is reorganize the clothing and accessories to be ALPHABETICAL!! I hate searching through that list to find some random shirt that starts with "blue."

It'd also be nice if it told you when you completed a series, or if it would let you order an entire series at once instead of scrolling through the whole list over and over.
I agree, and stuff like the Pave and Easter set, I don't know whether I have completed them, so I carry on getting candy/looking for foils.

Shadow's Wrath said:
"Is this already in my Catalog?"

You'd think they'd add it already, with the idea of it being so simple and convienient for the players. :/

Who agrees/disagrees?
OMG!! This makes so much sense! I can't tell you how many times I've gone up to an item and let the little raccoons ramble on about it just because I needed to know it's name, then not bought the item and scrolled through my catalog to see if it was there before actually buying it. Why didn't they add this feature? It's such a simple idea, I mean, it almost makes TOO much sense.

Back