• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway The One and Only Ankha [Riddle Me This 2.0] Winners Have Been Chosen

bjorndaunicorn

~Master of the Unicorns~
Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (46) +
This Darling Cat is in my Cycle town

tumblr_mq5uemgmvo1qc667vo1_500.jpg

I am having so much fun doing riddle giveaways that I thought I'd do another with the fantastic, Egyptian feline, Ankha. This riddle is formatted differently and requires you to guess the how a certain situation occurred. You can ask me for hints in a way that can be answered with a Yes or a No only. The giveaway will end when someone answers correctly. Note: She is not in boxes at this time but I will be working on TTing her out. Also, I received her from a trade on another site (just for this) and haven't checked her house. I have no idea what condition it is in.
EDIT: ANKHA HAS PINGED ME. I WILL LEAVE THIS RAFFLE OPEN UNTIL NOON EST BEFORE I OFFICIALLY START THE RAFFLE!!!

Now, Riddle me This:
A deceased man is found in the desert without any tracks around him. All he has is a straw in one hand. His clothes are no where to be found.
How did he get there? Where are his clothes? How did he die? Why does he have a straw?

EDIT: Since a lot of people seem to know the answer, I will raffle off the people who guessed correctly when she pings me. From now on, please PM me your final answer and I will tell you if you got it right.

Raffle Prizes
*1st: Ankha
*2-7th: Choose one of the following sets [Sloppy, 7/11, Mermaid, Sweets, Card, Lovely]

Sloppy- claimed by sayoko
Card- claimed by TheWonky
7/11- claimed by FlitterTatted
Sweets- claimed by applesmapple
Lovely- claimed by IchigoCrossing​

Last edited:
I know the answer but I already have Ankha! Best of luck to all entrants. :)

He jumped from a hot air baloon! as for the straw, my only guess if that he either was drinking something or lost the straw game!

Lol, yes. I love riddles. I edited my response so no one else will see the answer

Last edited:
Wait I know the answer can I say it?

Please PM me the answer. Since a lot of people seem to know it, I will change the rules to include a raffle with the winners. I will also had "consolation" set prizes so those who guessed right still get something.

~Bumping this up~ Feel free to post for hints. As long as I can answer with a yes or a no :) If you feel like you know the answer, please PM me.

uhh maybe he and some famiy or friends were on an air balloon and one of his friends dared hime to jump down but he didnt want to so they drew straws????? as for why his naked is maybe because he was hot???

Back