• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

This is by far one of my most memorable times in my game
Flipp the WONDERFUL monkey moved RIGHT in front of my townhall ._______.
thankfully he's moving soon!
View attachment 169169

Gotta love some of that monkey butt. Poor Isabelle free her WOAH, your map looks huge though and out of all places he chooses to move there? LOL.

Last edited:
Opened up my game to this:

stitches.jpg

Aw, Libra, the animals knew you were gone! I love these reactions.

Actually the first one I talked to was Vic and his reaction was this:

View attachment 169296

That kinda made me go o_O', LOL. But yeah, it was nice that my villagers commented on my having been gone. Though it also made me LOL because Isabelle was all "glad you're back, I've been doing my best while you were away" and then Pashmina was saying the town has been a mess. Poor Isabelle, LOL.

Manah Manah

Life in Junes...

basket of adorable.jpg
The most adorable imagery ever..... (she's talking about falling asleep in a basket of sun-warmed laundry. I just died of cute overload.)
clones.jpg
Pinky... The little trash panda can hear you.
manahmanah.jpg
"Doot dooooo doodoo doot."
(Come on, you know you just sang that muppet song.)

HNI_0078.JPG
HNI_0077.JPG
HNI_0076.JPG
HNI_0075.JPG

Stitches, Merengue and I spent Friday evening dancing in the falling petals.

Life in Junes...
(While spending 8 hours time traveling first with Melanie, and then with a new character in order to get Apollo and Cherry to move away, this text box from Poppy came up, which prompted the following.)
Time traveling woes.jpg
Why, Apollo. Why?
Cherry's gone, but he's still there.

(to Courtney from the town of Winter.... I saw you left some positive feedback. Thank you! I'll visit your town and return the favor. Glad you liked your trip to Junes. :D )

Last edited:
Life in Junes. Catching Phrases

Life in Junes​
Catching Phrases.​

Derwin shirt model.jpg
He is modeling the shirt that's on display in the corner. That is too cute. Maybe practicing for that special some-duck? That's it. I officially need Molly in my town.

shortstack.jpg
Shortstack? I'm the tallest Human in town--ok, I guess to you, I would be short.

fishbreath.jpg
Says the penguin.

got any grapes.jpg
Is it wrong that I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too happy he finally pinged me to change his greeting? I've been waiting for this moment since he moved in.

Life in Junes​
Catching Phrases.​

View attachment 169447
He is modeling the shirt that's on display in the corner. That is too cute. Maybe practicing for that special some-duck? That's it. I officially need Molly in my town.

I'd give this a thumbs up if the thing actually worked with my browser.Anyways,Derwin and Molly live near each other in my town and occasionally hang out together:

G8NL6jD.jpg

iiTNBOj - Imgur.jpg
Yeah..got a bit carried away with Derwin's catchphrase.

Back