• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

oo.jpg

Fishing with Zell.

EzBDQC2.jpg
gXeVYyQ.jpg
1VFC9wO.jpg
Those koalas certainly like sitting on my town's benches,except for Yuka who'd rather sleepwalk.

How can you take screenshots and upload them. I know how to take pics.. but idk how to find them or transfer

YkxLfK1.jpg

E7aoYb7.jpg

0KG04mt.jpg

7q7TXie.jpg

hS6Cxwk.jpg

8nnz20F.jpg

Spam of Tenshi's dream town scenery.

GO0gbSu.jpg

m2YsX81.jpg

These are the only pictures of Rudy and O'Hare that I have...I'll be sure to take more once I'm not lazy :p

Pekoe being adorable, and totally non-subtle about what she wants from Jingle. You're only supposed to give little hints Pekoe, not tell me the exact item!

HNI_0046.JPG

HNI_0047.JPG

Some ppls towns are so pretty and full of great things. I feel like mine is so empty.
Once I start laying roads and filling up the sides I hope things look up for my town

If I log in with my Facebook are ppl gonna see every picture I post? That's lame.

Back