The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Ah stock phrases..

HNI_0026.jpg

You just moved in two days ago!

HNI_0027.jpg

There's something greatly amusing about a human having this said to them by an animal.

HNI_0064.JPGHNI_0065.JPGHNI_0066.JPG
ignoring my temporarily placed flower arches which were totally not achieved by hacking How the HECK did Mira get down to the hidden beach section of my town? There's nothing connecting it?? There's no way to get there except for with a wet suit???? What is happening. Why is she just looking up at me like everything is chill. Girl you're a rabbit, you can't swim, nothing is chill

View attachment 142150View attachment 142151View attachment 142152
ignoring my temporarily placed flower arches which were totally not achieved by hacking How the HECK did Mira get down to the hidden beach section of my town? There's nothing connecting it?? There's no way to get there except for with a wet suit???? What is happening. Why is she just looking up at me like everything is chill. Girl you're a rabbit, you can't swim, nothing is chill

SHE CAN TELEPORT

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

Noticing the proliferation of "ugliest villager" and "villagers you hate" threads on these boards and the fact that this subject seems to be firmly implanted in the collective consciousness of the assorted denizens of this place,I have assembled a photo montage of several butt ug...errr....less attractive villagers I've encountered in this game.Enjoy(and..be kind).

BoTw1dp - Imgur.jpg
XanDJhb - Imgur.jpg
CLAcNTBUYAAAZ0H.jpg
0MQUSJT - Imgur.jpg
FDcLiJo - Imgur.jpg

Noticing the proliferation of "ugliest villager" and "villagers you hate" threads on these boards and the fact that this subject seems to be firmly implanted in the collective consciousness of the assorted denizens of this place,I have assembled a photo montage of several butt ug...errr....less attractive villagers I've encountered in this game.Enjoy(and..be kind).

View attachment 142199
View attachment 142201
View attachment 142202
View attachment 142204
View attachment 142206
Is Harry working on shaving his mustache off?

View attachment 142199
View attachment 142201
View attachment 142202
View attachment 142204
View attachment 142206

Glad to see some appreciation for some of the more underrated villagers out there.

I still don't really get why people tend to call Rocket ugly, though. Comparably, she's one of the better looking gorillas, if you ask me.

A few pictures around Camellia that are works in progress! I should have taken a picture of my campsite. Hopefully soon!

WIP 1.JPG
WIP 2.JPG
WIP 3.JPG
WIP 4.JPG

A lot of work still needs to be done, but they're getting there! o v o

This is from a short while ago but I wanted to share. I finished collecting all of the wetsuits and have some spares to give to friends! :D

Ew3jE30.png

They're currently just sitting in the museum with all of my balloons.

VhVOcIo.png

Also Ankha told me my outfit was stale so I formulated a new one! It is below but with blue wrestling shoes instead of red~
5wyAqWt.png

This is the one I feel like I've had less than a month but is apparently old already:
x5v7mBx.png

Glad to see some appreciation for some of the more underrated villagers out there.

I still don't really get why people tend to call Rocket ugly, though. Comparably, she's one of the better looking gorillas, if you ask me.

Yeah,she's not really ugly as far as the gorillas go but she has an odd combination of attributes that turns some people off:androgyny,a costume that accentuates the size of her head(and it's pink),an often misunderstood personality type and her species is generally unpopular in this game.I think if just one of those attributes was changed,she would be much more acceptable to more people as a potential villager.

This is from a short while ago but I wanted to share. I finished collecting all of the wetsuits and have some spares to give to friends! :D

Ew3jE30.png

VhVOcIo.png

Also Ankha told me my outfit was stale so I formulated a new one! It is below but with blue wrestling shoes instead of red~
5wyAqWt.png

This is the one I feel like I've had less than a month but is apparently old already:
x5v7mBx.png
Ugh I wanna collect wetsuits now *cries*

Ugh I wanna collect wetsuits now *cries*

You should create your own new line of wet suits!
Except, they have fur, cause you know, wolves?
WOLFSUITS!
You heard it here folks, Slammint is now the new creator of Wolfsuits
(Available at your nearest T&T Emporium)

Ew3jE30.png

VhVOcIo.png

5wyAqWt.png

x5v7mBx.png

i like your wetsuits can you get them all my going alone

I got a couple screenshots of a conversation between Gaston and Mira that I heard while hunting for a tarantula...
HNI_0084.JPG
HNI_0085.JPG
The only things I could say were "Ugly cute" and "Scary cute." I didn't want to ruin my reputation here on the BellTreeForums, so I just stayed silent...

HNI_0086.JPG
But you ARE cute, Gaston!
And then he was angry for about five minutes.

CMYGy2mUwAAmsfZ.jpg
A very long time ago,when I first learned how to reset to get a specific villager,the very first plot that came up in my original NL town,Catlips,was that of Goose the goofy jock chicken.I looked him up and saw that he was a chicken and I decided that I wasn't having any poultry in my town.Things change and Goose has finally arrived in Catlips.Now he and Joey can have an eyebrow war.

CMYGWVXVAAEU5aP.jpg
It didn't take long for Benjamin to put the moves on the new doggy girl.

CMYGe6dVAAEOVwV.jpg
Whoa....

HNI_0028.jpg

Chrissy... PLEASE never make that face again.

HNI_0029.jpg

I buy fertilizer and cedar saplings every time they appear. I should do a sale or give-away cause they're starting to pile up. The fruits in the back are there in case a house gets placed over any fruit trees.

HNI_0051 (2).JPG
Or you can just turn around, Tiffany

HNI_0056 (2).JPG

HNI_0058 (2).JPG
Finally!! It took about two months >:/

HNI_0062.JPG
It saw me before I could get my net ready and sneak up on it, so I had no choice but to run

HNI_0068 (3).JPG
My mayor in Rhizaria has been wearing the same thing for about 8 months, so I decided to give her a new look

Last edited:
Back