• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Offical Runescape Thread

Well, I beat my Level 3 Clue Scroll today and got a Zamorak Platebody! It's worth 1.7 mil :D So glad I stuck to it :p

Jami said:
Well, I beat my Level 3 Clue Scroll today and got a Zamorak Platebody! It's worth 1.7 mil :D So glad I stuck to it :p
'Fraid to say I told you but...

I TOLD YOU! :D

I'ma start mine as soon as I hit 70 range.

Bump I guess :p I beat Monkey Madness today. It was pretty hard, but it was worth it to get the coveted Dragon Scimitar :D

Bump. Now that I have 4k S.C points again, I should probably get back to training Magic.

...and making cash for it.

*censored.2.0*

Jasonnman said:
Blue_Alain said:
Men I would love to play runescape but I can't pay for online things x(
Thats why you have your xbox live account in your sig :p
Well yeah I love playing Xbox too. But You can buy cards in many stores where I live to play xbox live but those runescape cards are found no where O_O And I bought an Xbox 360 to keep me occupied when I get bored, and I love it xD

Consider this a bump I guess :p After a ton of time alching, I finally reached level 66 mage :D Took like 3 days (didn't spend all day doing it, though. Just a bit a day) but finally I can go to the magic guild!

5 levels left to be able to enter Runecrafting Guild... It's such a pain in the arse. -.-

I don't know if anyone actually still plays, but consider this a bump.

Right now I'm going on huge slayer rampage for money and combat levels.

46 at the moment.

I would start playing Runescape again, but my laptop is really crappy.

I can't use backspace, I can't use the up arrow key, and other stuff.

I decided to take a mini-break from Runescape. I lost membership and decided I didn't need to renew it just yet. I'll probably end up renewing sometime, but for now you won't see me on often.

Double post, sorry. If you still play, there's a double exp weekend coming up! I just skimmed the news, and the weekend of September 3rd-6th will give you double exp in every skill you train. If you have any low skills you need to get up, now's your chance. I'm gonna be gone that weekend, but I have no school that Monday so I may be able to fit in some training that day :p

Jami said:
Double post, sorry. If you still play, there's a double exp weekend coming up! I just skimmed the news, and the weekend of September 3rd-6th will give you double exp in every skill you train. If you have any low skills you need to get up, now's your chance. I'm gonna be gone that weekend, but I have no school that Monday so I may be able to fit in some training that day :p
Woohoo, I get back in time for that! :D

50 RC here I come =P

Anyway, I feel this deserves a bump. I'm coming home from Crete today( :[ ) so I'll be on later today if anyone else will be?

Back