• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Murder of Woodpines Oregon - Sign-ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo we're good to start but 1 more sign up wild be very appreciated

The required playercount has been met and the game is getting closer to it's starting date. Should anyone else join within the next 24 hours then they will be allowed in. Role PMs will be going out tomorrow at 5:00 PM CST, game starts at 8:00 PM CST tomorrow as well.

If you're taking requests, I don't want to be Mafia either please. Or any tricky roles *cough* like Traitor again *cough* as I'm supposed to be on holiday and not stressing too much lol.

Actually, compared to tricky roles like Traitor, I'll take being plain old Mafia if need be. It's not my preference, but if I can't be Town then I'd at least like to be a normal Mafian. Not cult, not 3rd party. Please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a bohemian rhapsody reference right....

That's what started playing in my head when I first read it, so I'm hoping so!

Everyone's roles have been RNG'd already FYI, just so when're clear I'm not changing it at all. Not that I suspect anyone would think this, just making sure that *somebody* doesnt use "oh these people asked ___ before the game they prob not scum!" As evidence in game.

Sending out roles sapradically right now. If you get your role...don't say you did? Common sense/courtesy please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back