• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait has anyone tried ketchup and ranch? ... kranch

That sounds absolutely disgusting. No. Even thinking about it. :cringe:

I've tried ketchup and mayonnaise though... on French fries... German style.

Last edited:
Hahah it's actually good! With fries .. and that's it. You guys are missing out ... you really are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Andddd I killed the thread with my kranch everyone stopped talking... hahah

Last edited:
Hahah it's actually good! With fries .. and that's it. You guys are missing out ... you really are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nah just handling some trades. :p Trying to find your rainbow screen. ;)

Nah just handling some trades. :p Trying to find your rainbow screen. ;)

I'm so excited for that screeeen, thanks for putting in the work for me!

Last edited:
I'm so excited for that screeeen, thanks for putting in the work for me!

No problem, emX.

But... I have a life outside of TBT... y'know... with Drago, Isabelle, Julian, Deirdrie, Vivian, Vic, Knox, Sterling, and Cleo. :p

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was trading too :p
Kranch sounds nasty though :(

Who here has seen The Walking Dead? I watched it then I stopped watching it when the latest season came out. It got... I don't even know what to say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who here has seen The Walking Dead? I watched it then I stopped watching it when the latest season came out. It got... I don't even know what to say.

Never seen it. I've played the game though.

Me. I just stopped after season 3 or 4 for idk. It was good though.

Haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never seen it. I've played the game though.

What game? The Norman Reedus special one, the Telltale (<--- I think that's what it's called), or the mobile/facebook app?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me. I just stopped after season 3 or 4 for idk. It was good though.

I don't even know how to describe it.

The comics are ten times better, by far.

What game? The Norman Reedus special one, the Telltale (<--- I think that's what it's called), or the mobile/facebook app?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't even know how to describe it.

The comics are ten times better, by far.
Mobile.

She's asleep. She'll join us for sure. :D

She's lowkey jealous of us. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm watching a show where the Mother craves human flesh and the Dad just wants a normal life (Santa Clarita Diet). What's wrong with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back