• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ate a buttery jack. XD
Have you guys ever eaten so much junk food you felt gross and the need to have something healthy like fruit or salad??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not that I'm feeling gross.

Yessss
But then I don't end up eating anything healthy loll

If I start a zombie RPG (different thread) who would join? ;p

Okay. It's about to be created. Not sure how it's gonna fall down... but. We're gonna try! ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

About to be posted. Please read the scenario.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Posted.

Yo, did everyone read the scenario or not? Just want to make sure before I post something
(Maybe like a small bio/summary of the character I'm using or something? I always do those)

I haven't roleplayed since like 2011. And that's when I was a 12 year old noob at stuff haha. But I'll observe how it goes :blush:

Yo, did everyone read the scenario or not? Just want to make sure before I post something
(Maybe like a small bio/summary of the character I'm using or something? I always do those)

Just post. Information will come to show. We'll go as it goes.

Daughtry has me teary-eyed/crying! His music is so good! :)

I am no good at role play but I just read what you guys started and I'm excited to see how it progresses!

It required back and fourth posting. So plan to be available for hours until we all die! :) Blast those tunes and get your imagination cranking. :p

Yah. If you want to join, feel free. Just don't make it weird.

People who already joined, make sure you reply faster! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back