The Legend of Zelda for Wii U delayed past 2015

The criticism you read isn't targeting the fact that the delay will not make the game better. Nobody disputes this. We all rather have the best Zelda we could get. The criticism is over Nintendo really messing up their 2015 lineup. There is now no blockbuster in sight for the Wii U in 2015. No, Star Fox is not of the caliber of Zelda, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart or Smash Bros. I'm not interested in Splatoon, Star Fox, Xenoblade or Mario Maker (and Mario Party is just the worst piece of garbage serie Nintendo has ever made money on). What's left ? Nothing. Except Yoshi's Woolly World which isn't blockbuster material. The 2015 lineup is now quite meager.

Last edited:
I don`t mind waiting for it, although I`d rather have it today ofcourse. If they feel they need to delay it to make it better I`ll happily wait. If I want to play a rushed game, I`ll buy FIFA or Call of Duty.

I could have sworn that they said in the last Nintendo Direct or some other statement months ago that the release date wouldn't be until 2016.

so a 2016 release??? ugh.. that seems EVEN FARTHER AWAY
oh well, i hope it'll be worth it. zelda wii u is the only game i want to get for the wii u right now

Back