• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Also, Kermit, it's an 18 player game, there's prob a cop. Two TIs is feasible

I'm very iffy on there being a cop. IDK. The JoaT didn't have cop ability, just roleblock, watch, and doctor.

Ok, seriously, have you read none of the thread
2 KP from maf with a strong arm

How exactly did we determine this was definitely the case?

I'm very iffy on there being a cop. IDK. The JoaT didn't have cop ability, just roleblock, watch, and doctor.

How exactly did we determine this was definitely the case?
People made posts about setup balance, and 4 maf (with strong arm), with sk, and neutral benign made less sense than without SK. Of course, you all are going to say that I'm SK, but how balanced does 3 kills per night sound? With that and two MLs, that's 8 players left D3, with a majority being non-town

- - - Post Merge - - -

*down to 10, with a majority being non-town

- - - Post Merge - - -

*three maf with sk and nb is possible, but that's really swingy and volatile

I'm going offline in a bit.

Won't be online for quit a bit, I can't really say when I'll be back though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, bye Felicia.

Yawned so I'm done, even with that cup of coffee. XD

People made posts about setup balance, and 4 maf (with strong arm), with sk, and neutral benign made less sense than without SK. Of course, you all are going to say that I'm SK, but how balanced does 3 kills per night sound? With that and two MLs, that's 8 players left D3, with a majority being non-town

- - - Post Merge - - -

*down to 10, with a majority being non-town

- - - Post Merge - - -

*three maf with sk and nb is possible, but that's really swingy and volatile

Putting a mental pin in this to have a think about tomorrow.

I'm heading off too. Bedtime for me. Night all. x

To the person who said that I'd be voting Dolby solely because other people are voting for Dolby, that simply isn't the case. I have my own reasons for voting Dolby, reasons which I'll decline to state right now, since it will make things a bit shifty for my own survival.

Dolby is only being half-truthful about his claim.

To the person who said that I'd be voting Dolby solely because other people are voting for Dolby, that simply isn't the case. I have my own reasons for voting Dolby, reasons which I'll decline to state right now, since it will make things a bit shifty for my own survival.

Dolby is only being half-truthful about his claim.

Oh rlly, then why not spit them out instead of sit here and insinuate

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, he's not gonna answer that nvm

Wow

To think you know a guy, hammer time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow

To think you know a guy, hammer time

Back