Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

dolby who did you pick n1? if you said it i missed it

- - - Post Merge - - -

not that i believe your claim in the slightest honestly, i think you chose something to keep you in the game

do u think he's scum or sk

y would scum choose a tp fakeclaim

just lynch him please, i dont care if he can be "removed" from the game later

we aren't lynching oath and i'm 99% sure half the mafia are hiding like filthy rats in the inactives

when i said chose something i meant chose a fake claim*

- - - Post Merge - - -

why would we lynch oath he's barely said anything lmao

Basically, when it came down to it for me, it was between kit, bowie, and oath for a selection. Kit and bowie were replacements, both of whom could have done a better job in expressing themselves, so oath was the default. I suppose I could have gone for Cleb, but I forgot he was in the game.

And yes, oath has barely said anything, but I was kinda expecting a lynch of somebody who was just coasting through the lynch yesterday

do u think he's scum or sk

y would scum choose a tp fakeclaim

i think he's mafia, his interactions with certain players are so weird. he's all over the place. i find it INCREDIBLY hard to believe he's third

because three blue roles are dead. what can he claim? cop? doctor? those roles likely exist

i think he's mafia, his interactions with certain players are so weird. he's all over the place. i find it INCREDIBLY hard to believe he's third

because three blue roles are dead. what can he claim? cop? doctor? those roles likely exist

ok, seriously, Dad was a watcher, Fleshy was a JoaT, the first of which is rare and the second uncommon. we probably have some more weird and uncommon roles, and it's likely that Toads would provide safeclaims for both common and uncommon blues given the role diversity

id think u'd wanna go with a townie fakeclaim over tp but w/e

he's always all over the place lol

Meh. I'm okay with a Dolby lynch because either way it doesn't really effect town but I still feel like it would be better to give him a chance.

If we aren't lynching Dolby then I would prefer a Bianca or one of my 3 other scumleans.

Meh. I'm okay with a Dolby lynch because either way it doesn't really effect town but I still feel like it would be better to give him a chance.

If we aren't lynching Dolby then I would prefer a Bianca or one of my 3 other scumleans.

OMGSUS ...name the the other three if you aren't OMGSUSing me

id think u'd wanna go with a townie fakeclaim over tp but w/e

he's always all over the place lol

if he said he was a vt, he would get insta-lynched and he knows this

if dolbys not mafia why was i targeted? if dolby's really third, then from mafia's POV he was viewed as town and they EASILY could have just left me alive to deathtunnel him. and it'd also make me look worse, since several people were beginning to turn against me. including dad, hayden, aronthaer, tina and others

dolby, tell me this. why did you say you were surprised at my town flip if you had intentions to claim third party shortly after? you knew i was town all along, unless you say that you were truly unaware of how you were being scummy. why would i be mafia tunneling you?

You literally voted me because of the pattern of the last few games I've played. How do you not understand the scuminess of that?

My other 3 are Bowie/Chick/Heyden.

It was only scummy when you make a big deal out of it yes and proclaim it to the world. otherwise, I would still vote you.

if dolbys not mafia why was i targeted? if dolby's really third, then from mafia's POV he was viewed as town and they EASILY could have just left me alive to deathtunnel him. and it'd also make me look worse, since several people were beginning to turn against me. including dad, hayden, aronthaer, tina and others

dolby, tell me this. why did you say you were surprised at my town flip if you had intentions to claim third party shortly after? you knew i was town all along, unless you say that you were truly unaware of how you were being scummy. why would i be mafia tunneling you?

I can see why you think that, because I truly did think that you were scummy, not because I wasn't scummy (trust me, I know, it was my intention) but that you were ONLY going after me. Dad taught me a thing a few games back that by going after a third party as maf, you can make yourself vote like you're acting in town's interests. Because you were only going after me, I saw this as a classic case of that, that you were using me as a scrapegoat and easy mislynch. To be clear, I had no intention of claiming today. And I think that maf was using the "godfather's concept" in their kills. Dad was a pretty obvious kill from a mafia perspective, and if they killed one of us, town would likely cannibalize the other

It was only scummy when you make a big deal out of it yes and proclaim it to the world. otherwise, I would still vote you.

I feel as if I'm talking to a brick wall right now.

I'm just going to drop this because I'm not going to get anywhere because no matter what I say Bianca is just going to reply with "OMGUS".

Also Glow, tbc obviously you wouldn't know that I was third party, but I was an easy mislynch as a was intentionally acting scummy to avoid being fearkilled

Also Glow, tbc obviously you wouldn't know that I was third party, but I was an easy mislynch as a was intentionally acting scummy to avoid being fearkilled

i lol'd

if you're really third, people still townread you despite all my efforts and despite that you were acting scummy on purpose. i don't understand this game tbh

Back