• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Dreamie Funeral Thread

apollo used to be in my town for a while and he was cool i guess but then he wanted to leave so when he asked to leave i said yes cause i have to let him go cause he wanted to leave and i didnt want to stand in the way of a friend when he wants to leave cos he was a friend

Really, surely there is a villager that you like, and want.
there are defintely many people (may even be the majority of acnl players) that don't care about who they get; some of them build a relationship with whoever they get and start from there.

Ehem... here goes nothing..

R.I.P Fauna, you are my favourite villager but I lost you as my game went weird and my Dad tted 2 years. Luckily, I reset and got you back, but still, I was crying a lot xD

R.I.P Merengue, you were lost when my charger broke, so I didn't hate you, blame the charger.

R.I.P Bill, after careless tting, this was the result.

R.I.P Beau, who was lost when my stupid brother reset my town before I was ready. Due to this awful accident, I lost Fang, O'hare, Lolly, and Molly too

R.I.P Diana, Whom I lost this week. Even after non-stop talking to you, you boxed up without my permission. I miss you, and despise you now, at the same time. No snooty will ever replace you.

R.I.P my dearest dreamies D":
Chevre, Yuka ?2, Melba, Peanut, Marshal, Chrissy, Francine, Rosie, Merengue and ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Fuchsia♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. (I never even used to TT!)

♥Not a single day goes by where you are not all on my mind....♥
♡You are the reasons why I can't sleep at night.♡
♥You are all truly and deeply missed.♥
♡You will all forever be in my heart.♡

I was so upset when I lost Fuchsia, I re-started my town and named my mayor 'Fuchsia'.

hamphrey :c
i'll never get over this loss. ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Erik rest in peace because of my impatience with the spider crab

i read "spider pig" first and had to laugh really hard but then i remembered what thread i'm in and now i feel bad. :c sorry about your loss.

there are defintely many people (may even be the majority of acnl players) that don't care about who they get; some of them build a relationship with whoever they get and start from there.
That's me! Half of my dreamie list is nostalgia while the other half can be replaced with whoever I come across first (of same personality of course). xD

I would like to mention the loss of some memorable villagers. These include Rhonda and Bruce. They left after tragic Time Travelling accidents. Rhonda, you know you'll always be my normal rhino; regardless of the fact Merengue now lives in my town. Bruce; know that you will always be infinitely better than Fang and that I yearn for the day you return. I love you. The both of you. My dear horned starters.

And to Anabelle; to hell will you.

Merengue due to a TT accident
RIP IN PIECES I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU SWEET PRINCESS

Julian. :( Lost him in a TTing accident when I only just began playing, he went to the void... At least I got Marshal as a random move in later, so it compensated for my loss somehow. c:

Also Olivia, but I managed to move her to a friend's town. I legit almost cried when I saw Olivia in boxes, she was my favorite villager in Wild World and one of the original 5 in New Leaf, I was very attached to her.

Last edited:
Marshal. Lost him, like many others, in a TTing accident. You will be deeply missed. I will never forget how I felt when I realized you were gone. D:

since when do villagers die

when they're in boxes and you told them they're supposed to stay in your town forever.
so you hire another villager to do your dirty work.

I lost Wolfgang, Dotty, and Olivia in my old town. I lost Wolfgang trying to get Frita out, Dotty cycling for Wolfgang, and Olivia cycling for Dotty.
Too much heartbreak. Then when I lost Stitches I just restarted my town lol.

Back