「Want some cake, Pearl?」
Bells
Switch
3190-9632-9622
Tasty Cake
IMG_2299.jpg
Excuse me, Whaaat?
Last time I checked, Cookie was a girl. Unless she is a trap :v
Any other dialog like this happened to you before?

I've never seen it either lol but could be a mistake in translation? I've had a few animals be misgendered like that lol ;v;

Weird. I know that sometimes uchi villagers can be referred to as "he" by other villagers because they're tomboyish. Never seen it happen to a peppy tho.

I've seen people post before about this before. Never seen it myself but I'm sure there's typos etc.

I used to have katt in town and she has the same dialog ...I thought for the longest time that she was a boy ..you know since she looks like a boy.

Cookie is trans confirmed

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had the same dialog from Kitty (female snooty cat) talking about Agnes (female uchi pig), when Kitty gave me a regal dresser.
Uchi are sometimes referred in male pronouns.

I'm pretty sure it's a simple textual error in this case, since Cookie isn't a uchi villager, as those are occasionally referred to as male pronoun by other villagers on purpose cause of their tomboyish nature. I've also seen a error when the textbox colors got flipped during one of those requests where you have to bring villager A to villager B's home, so this isn't the only instance where gender-specific things coded in got mixed around (at least, that I've seen). Still pretty interesting to see, though

Last edited:
Back