• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The CTRL + V Game

Lazy- 37
Normal- 26
Jock- 5
Peppy- 36
Smug- 25
Uchi- 30

lol. nothing interesting.

3899564.jpg

Lazy- 39
Normal- 26
Jock- 4
Peppy- 32
Smug- 26
Uchi- 31
XD
I'm too lazy to write it.

Last edited:
Yeah I was looking at the new Nintendo rewards thing and I opened one of the Mario themes for the 3ds and I accidentally bought it. Whoops

HeLlO eVeRyOnE! Today I Will Be Showing You How Not To Type. AS YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW, TYPING CERTIAN WAYS ANNOYS MANY PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Swum twyping stwyles awre ugwy, stupwid or annoywing. So unless chu liek ppl thinkin ur dumb, u should prolly not type liek dat x3! I нσρε үσυ ℓεαяηε∂ sσмεтнιηg тσ∂αү. Bye Bye��������, have ���� a nice ������✌️ day������������!!!⭐️������

My last baby is now losing her baby teeth... 💔

(I was texting mine & my husband's family separate texts, letting them know our youngest child {5 years old} just lost her 1st tooth!)

Back