The CTRL + V Game

I have made a new town, which has Bob and Kitty in it! That map is fantastic, and I'm finishing up the beginning stages of the game. c:

Wtf

Did you forget to wash your paint brushes the last time you painted your house, or created a masterpiece? Are your paint brushes hard enough to play hockey with? Good news, they can be revived and made soft again! All it takes is a few household items and a few hours.
[[Category:painting]]

== Steps ==
# In a sauce pan, add enough vinegar to cover the bristles of all the paint brushes you have to soften.
# Bring the vinegar to a boil while the paint brushes soak. Leave them in the vinegar for 10-30 minutes, until the bristles can be moved.
# Take the paint brushes out and place them on a hard surface. Using something hard (like a metal spatula or putty knife) scrape off all the paint you can. Use a fork to separate bristles if needed.
# Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the bristles move freely and most of the paint is gone. If your not having any luck, remove the sauce pan from heat and allow the paint brushes to soak until the vinegar is cool and repeat.
# Rinse the vinegar from your paint-free brush and rub conditioner all through the bristles of your paint brushes. Leave enough to cover the bristles completely.
# Place your paint brushes in plastic baggies, leaving all the bristles in one corner. Seal the baggie.
# Place your plastic baggie of brushes in a bowl of hot water. Make sure the water covers the bristles. This will heat up the conditioner, letting it penetrate the bristles better. Leave them to soak for about an hour, replacing cold water with more hot water as it cools down.
# After an hour, rinse your brushes of the conditioner, and ta-da! Nice, soft like-new paint brushes!

== Warnings ==
*Hot vinegar really smells awful. Consider opening a window to get rid of the smell.

== Things You'll Need ==
*White vinegar
*Sauce pan
*Conditioner
*Plastic Bag
*Bowl
*Stove
*Paint brushes you want to soften
*Metal spatula, putty knife, or something with a blunt edge

I was making changes to this article on wikiHow. .

You: Please die
Santa: Wow you are very polite. Your crude attempt to terminate me will not succeed puny human.

Um.

You: Kirby Kirby Kirby!
Santa: In the context of meep, I don't understand "Kirby Kirby Kirby."

Edit: I just now noticed the post before mine. Lol.

Last edited:
Back