• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The CTRL + V Game

Mars was almost identical to Earth roughly four billion years ago. Today, it remains the
only planet in our solar system that's enough like Earth to even possibly sustain human life. It's
half the size of our pale blue dot, but has the same amount of land, which means we'd have a
place to settle and flourish. The temperature on Mars is frigid, but its ice means we'd have a
water source. The planet's oxidized soil means we could grow food, and the existence of methane
gas means we could create fuel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just a passage I copied down from an article

Last edited:
According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

- Barry?
- Adam?

- Oan you believe this is happening?
- I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.

Sorry. I'm excited.

Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.

A perfect report card, all B's.

אחי, אני רוצה כישוף למוסך הפניקס!

it was for the google translate game on here lol

Some historians argue that slaves “freed themselves” by fleeing to Union armies, thereby forcing lincoln to issue the emancipation Proclamation. How persua- sive is that argument?

We Wish You a Metal Xmas and a Headbanging New Year

Back