Narnia
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Lilies
2021 80%.png
It has been a while. A month has passed, the year is over, and I have screenshots to share. Let's start with this one from a few days ago, because January fifth was Roald's birthday! Happy birthday to him. January is a good month for birthdays on my island, because Ursala and Aurora will follow soon!

XTsP73r.jpg

So what have I been up to in that entire month? Well, I did some terraforming, but that's not done yet. Instead, I'm going to tell you that I reached a total of 5000 fish caught at the end of November! That's the final goal complete, and zero pressure left for me to go fishing. Here's the master in action!

9IP8zeZ.jpg

Most of all, though, I've just been playing with the snowboys. The first ones were perfect, of course, but after a while they aren't as rewarding anymore. So meet my new slightly obese friend:

n7F8wlw.jpg

And here's his friend, who did *not* appreciate my artistic experimentation at first. But that's okay. We laughed it off.

xOWg1NI.jpg

Finally, I would like to show you Hornsby being weird. My head isn't that round, right? And it's certainly not as big as his own... D:

3AeZ6wy.jpg

I love this intro layout so much, could I use it for my journal?

For sure! I have mine as a single image and you will have to recreate it yourself because I can't easily share the source file, but I won't mind at all. Glad you like it! 😄

Back