that ONE item you just can't get no matter what.....

as lame as it sounds, i've been having a hard time finding the giant clam shells for music boxes. : (

Not exactly an item per se, but to this day I still cannot ever catch a scorpion or a tarantula. They always run away too fast and I've watched how-to videos and everything but I just can't seem to get them, no matter how hard I try. I've completed every museum collection except the insects because of those pesky little dillweeds.

The Kappa outfit. I literally cant find it on the island and no one seems to have it on here either. O_O

The Watermelon Table. I like my Snowman Table, but it's out of place compared to the rest of the room!

hmm... tbh I don't have something like this lol I got all my wishlist items here on the forums quite fast, but I sorta went broke because of the high prices they offered lmao

I've given up trying to get Bubblegum KK. It's never been in my stores in either town and I'm usually too busy Saturday nights to request it, so I just have kind of...given up that I'll ever get it.

I'm seeking a cake tank dress, but as it's out of season, unless I finally find someone to sell it to me, I won't get it until summer. unless I feel like time traveling one day. probably not anytime soon, though. it's tiring to keep an eye on villagers possibly moving when I just want one thing. and I don't wanna lose one of my 2 faves on accident.

not something I really want, but I realize I've never seen a single piece of kiddie furniture that wasn't the wall clock. I had someone on here give me some, since I wanted it for my house, but I've never seen any in the store, except the wall clock.

Last edited:
the lovely phone
Ive seen so many people selling lovely sets without the phone
WHERE IS IT MY LORD

Last edited:
Either the Bamboo Grass or the Whirlpool Bath for me. I've never actually seen the bath up for sale on forums, and I certainly haven't come across it in the island store. Oh well, maybe one day.

As soon as I started my game, I knew I wanted to collect the Rococo set. I found most of the items fairly early on, but it took me 1 year and 3 months to get the rococo wallpaper! It was never in my nooklings shop, and I checked the wallpapers every day. Finally, one of my villagers gave it to me as a reward for delivering a present. Talk about a long wait!

For me it was the Kitchen Island and RIGHT AFTER I bought it, after going to the island every day for what seemed like forever, right after I bought it it showed up, I s**t you not, the very next day. I was so mad! Also I haven't gotten the silver axe but I know, once I actually cave and buy it it will show up. So I am patient...

Ahh... I can't seem to find the Birthday hat/shades/cake anywhere on here or I cant achieve them in the game >.<

I've been on a hunt for the mermaid set for days now, got all the pieces except for the Mermaid Sofa and for some reason this item just won't appear on the island no matter what, I believe I already spent more 100k going back and forth to the island and no luck, I also time traveled a lot~

the funny thing is, while I was looking for it I found (and bought) other rare items like the silver axe, toy hammer, pink wet suit, whirlpool bath +
and each one of the mermaid and cabana set pieces appeared at least twice....but not that damn Mermaid Sofa~
I'm going to keep on trying but I'm losing hope...and money, lol

anyone else had a similar experience where they just almost lost hope or went broke trying to find/get that one certain item? :/

I see the mermaid sofa all the time.. Have you run into the whirlpool bath at all? I NEVER have, and I really want it.. I've probably spent millions of bells goimg back and fourth too. :/ Maybe I can buy the sofa when I see it again and we can make a trade. Let me know!
-Velvet of Imladris

Back