• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Scummies II - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

YAY! I WON SOMETHING!
uN7DkzC.png

Last edited:
OHHH YES I LAB THE GAME
I would like to join plss

Why was I even a nominee for any of those categories? Like best town player? Me? Really?? lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyways congrats to all the winners c:

What were the mistakes tho?

Oath - Lynching town as kingmaker and helping scum
Truffle - Getting modkilled because Kayla tricked them.
Karen - IDK
Trundle - Claiming the wrong role and getting lynched because of it (he was a differently named doctor)
Natty - IDK

What were the mistakes tho?

Oath2order- failing in kingmaker by clearing me
Truffle- getting modkilled as innocent child
Karen- making Horus king in kingmaker, helping me win the game
Trundle- claimed wrong doctor in (i think) biomafia
natty- don't know

God dammit who voted purpl in the host awards?

Aww! I didn't even know I was nominated for best IRC mafia player for these awards, haha! Thanks, whoever that was!

I've never played IRC Mafia with Horus, but congrats to him. :p I've yet to experience how good Horus is, and what those references mean... lol.

Congrats to everyone else who won/was nominated, as well! Even though I haven't played with you guys, I'm sure you all deserve it. :)

(I think I might start participating in forum mafia more often, now that I'm kind of getting the hang of it. ^^)

Back