Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

Sorry I was sleeping while all this happened. So I am finished reading ten pages. But I am sorry I disappeared after 8floor "cleared" me. My brothers had a 9 and 11pm baseball game so I went to that and went to bed when I got home. I don't think I will ever be the person to most to much. Also I am not hiding behind the fact 8floor cleared me. But at the moment I think I would want to lynch honey or berry. Just because they have posted one liners and havent contributed as much as other players.
Well a lot of players have posted one liners or the equivalent so why only honey and berry?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why should I vote for one of those two players instead of LittleBeary or you ?

Well before honey posted I noticed she/he hasn't really posted. So I thought she/he might be hiding something or just has been busy. So I was thinking of lynching her because if she is going to be inactive a lot. She/He can't really be able to help the town all that often.
berry pop has only posted twice since the game has started. Not really saying much. So she/he hasn't been as helpful as other players or posting as much.
But I am not saying I am any better then they are. They just jump out to me as not helpful to town.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...s-Gold-DAY-1&p=3402971&viewfull=1#post3402971

If people read this statement carefully you will get what I mean and we will get a chance to find more info.
I've been rereading the last two sentences and the quotes you provided and I'm still confused like before, honestly. I'm going to assume that you're just bluffing.

Sorry I was sleeping while all this happened. So I am finished reading ten pages. But I am sorry I disappeared after 8floor "cleared" me. My brothers had a 9 and 11pm baseball game so I went to that and went to bed when I got home. I don't think I will ever be the person to most to much. Also I am not hiding behind the fact 8floor cleared me. But at the moment I think I would want to lynch honey or berry. Just because they have posted one liners and havent contributed as much as other players.
Okay, looking back at my previous posts I don't see where I'm posting one liners. And if you think that I haven't contributed as much in your eyes, then yeah all right I'll take that.

I don't think I'll be able to change my vote the next time I log on. So before I head off to sleep I'm going to vote for BerryPop. Even though she's not the only one who hasn't made that much contribution I'm just going to follow what I think it's right and go from there. If she happens to get modkilled, okay then, but if she doesn't then please voice your thoughts! Even if it's just a hunch or whatever.

I do want to hear more from:
LittleBeary: I think it's safe to say that you're the main lynch candidate for Day 1, unless something drastic happened while I'm away. I'm not sure what you could do to sway the votes now but I do want to hear something from you.

VillageDweller and Mahoushoujo27: The thread kinda picked up its speed after you guys posted, so I was wondering if you have any thoughts you'd like to share about LittleBeary being the main lynch option/anything else tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well before honey posted I noticed she/he hasn't really posted. So I thought she/he might be hiding something or just has been busy. So I was thinking of lynching her because if she is going to be inactive a lot. She/He can't really be able to help the town all that often.
berry pop has only posted twice since the game has started. Not really saying much. So she/he hasn't been as helpful as other players or posting as much.
But I am not saying I am any better then they are. They just jump out to me as not helpful to town.
Yes, I'm in 10+ EST so I'm away when everybody is discussing in the thread. If I was able to go on TBT during school that would be a different story.

I'm still in the middle of reading but from what I gather in the very recent posts, we're going to lynch LittleBeary, Berrypop, or me, based on inactivity?
I've mentioned why I haven't posted before on page 25 if you have missed it.

I've been rereading the last two sentences and the quotes you provided and I'm still confused like before, honestly. I'm going to assume that you're just bluffing.

Okay, looking back at my previous posts I don't see where I'm posting one liners. And if you think that I haven't contributed as much in your eyes, then yeah all right I'll take that.

I don't think I'll be able to change my vote the next time I log on. So before I head off to sleep I'm going to vote for BerryPop. Even though she's not the only one who hasn't made that much contribution I'm just going to follow what I think it's right and go from there. If she happens to get modkilled, okay then, but if she doesn't then please voice your thoughts! Even if it's just a hunch or whatever.

I do want to hear more from:
LittleBeary: I think it's safe to say that you're the main lynch candidate for Day 1, unless something drastic happened while I'm away. I'm not sure what you could do to sway the votes now but I do want to hear something from you.

VillageDweller and Mahoushoujo27: The thread kinda picked up its speed after you guys posted, so I was wondering if you have any thoughts you'd like to share about LittleBeary being the main lynch option/anything else

I agree that VillageDweller has posted one liner fluff and Mahoushoujo27 is claiming newbie ignorance ( and had to be pmed to respond to the thread). There are really a whole lot of choices to lynch today. Neither have voted yet so they may be modkilled later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops! I messed that up. Sorry.

Why isn't LittleBeary on your list?

Also, where's VillageDweller? I saw him looking at the thread last night but he hasn't made any new posts.

VillageDweller is indeed quiet this game. I'd say it's possible that he's scum since he wanted to improve in being part of the mafia/third-party, but I'm probably just overthinking this. (it's a possible theory!)

BerryPop - You better have a decent post when you check back because you haven't been participating this game so far. At least come up with something good to make us believe that you're worth our time.

Sid, it's good that you're starting to contribute .. but those are easy lynches for scum to bandwagon to. I have no reason to believe any of them are scum yet, but we shall see over the course of the game. I think you are safe for now, but it would be a good if the DT inspects you at the right time.

There are a few people we could lynch for inactivity but I'm not voting LittleBeary. They haven't posted in either of the other mafia games after they posted on this one, and their last post in their signature shop did mention they weren't feeling well.

Voting BerryPop for now as she hasn't even tried to defend herself even though she was online after her name came up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually after looking back I should say she was online around the same time her name first popped up so she might not have seen yet. I'm keeping her as my vote for now because she's still been more active around the forum but I'd be willing to change my vote if she comes back with a defense.

Why isn't LittleBeary on your list?

Also, where's VillageDweller? I saw him looking at the thread last night but he hasn't made any new posts.
I don't really see why everybody finds her suspicious. Could someone explain why they find her sus so I know why everybody is voting for her.

I don't really see why everybody finds her suspicious. Could someone explain why they find her sus so I know why everybody is voting for her.
I was just curious since you were listing inactives and LittleBeary hasn't posted much, but they did mention they weren't feeling well. I'm not voting for them, either, so I'll let someone who is answer your question.

Little Beary popped in to say she was sick and wouldn't be posting. Yet she spent many hours on this forum yesterday making signatures, posting in various threads and strewing salt in Portal. Little Beary got mad and told everyone to get off her back because she did not feel like playing. Unfortunately, this is standard LittleBeary behavior. She has played numerous games and she invariably gets mad and stomps off. She also is quite adept at one liners.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She is an experienced player but I don't see her being useful to town. She has already claimed vanilla townie and that she really doesn't care.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Frankly ,I fail to see why everyone is bandwagoning on BerryPop. They are a new player and their posts aren't any fluffier than a bunch of other players.

Frankly ,I fail to see why everyone is bandwagoning on BerryPop. They are a new player and their posts aren't any fluffier than a bunch of other players.
They've only made one post in this game but they've been more active in the Portal mafia.

Farobi, I want you to change your vote. Little Beary and Berrypop are pretty much tied. What evidence do you need to change your vote for either of them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

They've only made one post in this game but they've been more active in the Portal mafia.

Saylor, she just has more spam in that game. lol. It's one liners like "RIP. 19 minutes more till dawn/day" and "It got quiet "

Farobi, I want you to change your vote. Little Beary and Berrypop are pretty much tied. What evidence do you need to change your vote for either of them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Saylor, she just has more spam in that game. lol. It's one liners like "RIP. 19 minutes more till dawn/day" and "It got quiet "
Exactly. For whatever reason she's posting more in that game, even though not much of it is actually contribution. All she posted here is that she doesn't know what to say cause no one seems suspicious. She doesn't need to find anyone suspicious to post in that game, so why does she in this game?

Exactly. For whatever reason she's posting more in that game, even though not much of it is actually contribution. All she posted here is that she doesn't know what to say cause no one seems suspicious. She doesn't need to find anyone suspicious to post in that game, so why does she in this game?

Yes but Portal had night first. So they had actual deaths she could spam about with no consequences. Here if she posts , she knows she is putting herself up for lynching.

I'm still not keen on the idea of lynching BerryPop right now. We literally have the smallest amount of evidence possible to determine their alignment. I just checked Portal Mafia and she doesn't seem like she's going to act any different this game. With almost everyone so set on BerryPop (which could include Mafia!) + the fact that she's more focused on Portal Mafia probably means she has a more interesting role going on in there. I'd say she's leaning more to the Town-side. But that doesn't stop me from still wanting her to talk.

I'm still very, very interested to know what Beary's role in XCOM is. I feel that whatever role she has there could be similar to her role right now, just because she's kind of hard to predict at times, yet her gameplay is quite consistent. However I feel the way Beary wrote this:
It's not like I'm a useful role.

Is scummy. I have a feeling that she wants us to ignore her for now by hinting her role, which isn't really the 'towny' thing to do. It's true that Beary is sick but that doesn't give her the possibility of not being Mafia. I'd lean more towards her for today's lynch instead of BerryPop ...

BUT I still want to hear from Mahoushoujo27. I think she's more scummy than the rest of the candidates right now and I'd consider her over anyone else for the lynch at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll vote for Beary right now, though I wouldn't want anyone to overlook other possible candidates.

Yes but Portal had night first. So they had actual deaths she could spam about with no consequences. Here if she posts , she knows she is putting herself up for lynching.
If she's not posting to avoid being lynched, that'd make me more suspicious of her.

But Farobi, I don't think you will be awake at the end of day though. There's a chance that none of those 3 players vote. Mahoushoujo27 only posted yesterday because Capella pmed her (which was a No-No) . Mahoushoujo27 is friends with a lot of the players on this game and I think was persuaded to join. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't vote today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If she's not posting to avoid being lynched, that'd make me more suspicious of her.

I hope you are right. I'm more inclined to think they are a green townie.The voting is going to be close. I'm sticking with LittleBeary unless something earth shattering happens. Luckily, I'll be around at the end of day so I can change my vote if needed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okey dokey. LittleBeary was viewing this thread and wandered off.

I need a replacement for this game. Please contact me ASAP if you would like to play.

Okey dokey. LittleBeary was viewing this thread and wandered off.
I saw that too... That makes the decision between her and BerryPop a lot harder for me. I believe that she's sick but if she has time to view the thread she should be able to defend herself. /:

GUYS
its slower on here than on portal
Plus, no one posted for 4 HOURS yesterday
So i didnt know what to do, ok?

Back