TBT Neighborly Games

Done for today! Thank you to everyone who joined in. See you on November 20 at 6:00 p.m. EST! :)

Today's friendlies will be happening soon at 3:00 p.m. EST. I heard there was a small update recently, so you may want to check for updates before then. :) As always, feel free to jump in and out of games. This is not an event by any means, and would be happy to have you for one - or multiple battles!

This post will be edited with join details when the arena is live, and join details will also be posted in #multiplayer on the TBT Discord.

Arena Details
Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 1454
Arena ID: 31FMX

Last edited:
All done!
Hope you've all been having a lovely week! ❤

It's almost that time again. Friday night friendlies will be starting soon today at 6:00 p.m. EST. You're welcome even if you only have time for a game or two!

November 20, 2020 Game Details
Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 1158
Arena ID: 95JTC

See you there. :)

@lana. @Midoriya @xTech
I know some of you weren't planning to play today, but I wanted to ping you just in case!

Last edited:
Unfortunately something came up and I had to leave.

Thanks for the games, everyone! I was Ridley + Dark Pit.

Thanks to mar-mar for hosting as well! :giggle:

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Thank you for the games, as always. 🥰 Glad you're enjoying them.

A few December sessions have now been posted:

SessionHost
Friday, December 4 at 6:00 p.m. ESTMairmalade(mar)
Saturday, December 19 at 4 p.m. ESTMairmalade(mar)

Hope to see you again soon!

In-Game Name: Rosie
Switch Friend Code: 3600-7065-9527
Ping list: Yes pls

Hoping to play more after my deadlines!!! I'm almost always on discord lol idm being pinged there <3

In-Game Name: xTech
Switch Friend Code: Sidebar
Session(s): Friday, December 4 at 6:00 p.m. EST
Ping list: Yes

Just a heads up though, I may be 10-20 minutes late again since I will have just got back from work.

Done!

Happy Friday! A Friday night isn't complete without some SSBU friendlies.

We'll be starting today's games at 6:00 p.m. EST. Feel free to pop in and out anytime! We usually play for 1.5 to 3 hours. :)

Game Info
Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 3580
Arena ID: KLSV5

Last edited:
I wasn't able to participate this time, but are the fights streaming somewhere? Are non-participating spectators allowed into the arena to watch?

The family started streaming everything in the world, so I'm heading out so there's not too much lag. That was fun, though. Can't wait to smash again!

Done!

The arena for today is live!

Hello everyone! Feels like it has been a while since we played last (might be because that's true), but friendlies will begin at 4:00 p.m. EST today. Hope you're able to play for a game or two! Game info will be in this post and on the TBT Discord. 🥰

Arena Name: TBT
Arena ID: 6W1NG
Password: 1219

Last edited:
Back