Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

You know a godfather could still exist right? And you actually believe there could be 6 blues in this small game???

There's a framer, so there's got to be a detective, and so there's for sure a godfather.

You remember how she was testing out a large amount of prs in one of her unofficial games? (Sunleth) I think that's the reason she was taking a while to organize this game - that and all its mini-games. Also tbt has a horrible record with no-PM games and I wouldn't be surprised if she put more prs than necessary into the game. There are also handicaps to the prs though.

You know a godfather could still exist right? And you actually believe there could be 6 blues in this small game???

I thought godfathers were mandatory since like forever ? I don't think that a det would exist in this game, unless somebody's lying. The blue pr's are about a 1/4 chance, the same as mafs. So if there's 5 blues, 4-5 mafs. That makes 7-8 townies with a miller (me)? Three townies are dead, 2 mafs are dead, and 1 blue is dead. 6 people died so that leaves 4 blues, 2-3 mafs, and 4-5 townies and a miller left.

Ash's entire last post is really sketchy tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like Ash do you really think that a framer would exist in the game if there wasn't a detective? Did you fall on your head recently? I don't understand why you would even post something like that, to cause doubt?

I thought godfathers were mandatory since like forever ? I don't think that a det would exist in this game, unless somebody's lying. The blue pr's are about a 1/4 chance, the same as mafs. So if there's 5 blues, 4-5 mafs. That makes 7-8 townies with a miller (me)? Three townies are dead, 2 mafs are dead, and 1 blue is dead. 6 people died so that leaves 4 blues, 2-3 mafs, and 4-5 townies and a miller left.

You're the miller, and you don't think a detective is in this game. That's ironic.

Ash's entire last post is really sketchy tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like Ash do you really think that a framer would exist in the game if there wasn't a detective? Did you fall on your head recently? I don't understand why you would even post something like that, to cause doubt?

No, I don't think a framer would exist if there wasn't a detective, but it's still a possibility.

What about my post is sketchy exactly?

Here's a thought: Why are you asking about things that don't have anything to do with catching scum? I'm not sure what you're doing right now but it's a huge shift from the way you were acting before. If we want to catch scum, I recommend not asking trivial questions that get us nowhere and instead focus on the task at hand.

You've raised major red flags and you'll definitely be someone I'll consider voting for.

How people answer trivial questions gets answers, which gets behavior. And you're behaving hypocritical, which is how scum acts.

"No, I don't think a framer would exist if there wasn't a detective, but it's still a possibility."

This is a hypocrisy. And not possible at all.

How people answer trivial questions gets answers, which gets behavior. And you're behaving hypocritical, which is how scum acts.

"No, I don't think a framer would exist if there wasn't a detective, but it's still a possibility."

How is this hypocrisy? I said "remember, theres still a chance that there can not be a det"

and i followed that with the above quote

there is nothing hypocritical about it

wtf is with your crappy attitude and reasoning all of a sudden? can someone pls back me up on this?

Nobody is going to back you up on the thought that Tina would include a framer rather than something else for the mafia team if there wasn't a detective in the first place. She's not that thoughtless when it comes to hosting.

I've actually believed you to be scum. Here's why, Dad.

1. You have been posting less aggressively and contributing less overall this game compared to any game you're town in.
2. I don't think there has been a time this game where scum OR town have really called you out in anything other than a simple list.

You definitely haven't been pushing anything hard this game as far as I've seen. It seems like you've been cruising to me. Although, I feel like I'm either missing something or just haven't noticed much this game because you WERE the second one on Tom after me.

I still believe Nick is scum. I also think LaBelleFleur or Cariad is scum.

I was really aggressive last game and look what happened. I'd rather be calm and logical before I make my vote, which can't be said for a lot of people in this game. No salt though, because the lynches have been successful every time. How have I not been contributing?

What do you think about Ashtot, Trundle?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cause it's like you're swooping in and protecting him from me or something.

I was really aggressive last game and look what happened. I'd rather be calm and logical before I make my vote, which can't be said for a lot of people in this game. No salt though, because the lynches have been successful every time. How have I not been contributing?

What do you think about Ashtot, Trundle?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cause it's like you're swooping in and protecting him from me or something.

Well I mean you've played like an idiot in many of your games although you have had one or two shining moments. I'm not sure why the sudden calm is there.

The only reason I believe Ashton is town is in my post that accuses Superpenguin. pillow bunny called him out twice on his poor posting earlier in the game. I doubt a scum would so readily call out / accuse their buddy and put attention on them.

Were you killed that game? If so, you said you were veteran so you would be protected from being killed this game so why not continue that aggressive behavior?

Nah, they kept me alive because I was aggressively going after town all game and getting them lynched. Like I'm pretty sure in the qt of last game maf was like 'Dad is really trying hard and doing well at getting mislynches' so I'm not going to be aggressive unless I'm very convinced, like I was with Tom. I wasn't as much with pillow, but I was wrong.

And I'm in a nice position now as Vet so if maf didn't see me as a threat then it sucks for them because the most they can do is try and lynch me.

Were you killed that game? If so, you said you were veteran so you would be protected from being killed this game so why not continue that aggressive behavior?

ouch dad what are you going to say to this

- - - Post Merge - - -

another sorry response i see

The only reason I believe Ashton is town is in my post that accuses Superpenguin. pillow bunny called him out twice on his poor posting earlier in the game. I doubt a scum would so readily call out / accuse their buddy and put attention on them.

I would as scum, it's better to look like town than let a scum partner mess up in the thread and you not call them out for it, Ashtot is perfectly capable of that, I don't get why you just townread him for that. He's being a tryhard right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I even got ninja'd with another tryhard post. Sorry you think I'm sorry. :lemon:

I would as scum, it's better to look like town than let a scum partner mess up in the thread and you not call them out for it, Ashtot is perfectly capable of that, I don't get why you just townread him for that. He's being a tryhard right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I even got ninja'd with another tryhard post. Sorry you think I'm sorry. :lemon:

keep on just spouting nonsense im just going to ignore lel

Dad and I called each other out Day One in Portal Mafia

Back