Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

I would shoot LaBelleFleur if i had to shoot one of the players, they're reads are kinda weak tbh and they jump on bandwagons pretty easy if you ask me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Jumping on bandwagons easily screams that they are trying to slip by.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and Karen, i would shoot Chipped if i were you. They jumped on the pillow wagon like super easy with no reasoning if i looked correctly. This could be a case of bussing tbh

Is Karen one shot or anything? Or is she unlimited?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only this post seems to have any relevance to voting pillow bunny. (I may be wrong, they may have posted something before that but we shall see)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah one thing. If these shots are completely wrong and they end up shooting town/PRs, feel free to lynch me if you think I'm sus. :)

What? Why would you EVER say this? If you're town why the hell would you let yourself get lynched if YOURE TOWN??? do you want us to lose??? That is so stupid

Is Karen one shot or anything? Or is she unlimited?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What? Why would you EVER say this? If you're town why the hell would you let yourself get lynched if YOURE TOWN??? do you want us to lose??? That is so stupid

So that i can confirm my role as part of Town. Why would a maf want themselves to get lynched? Have you ever seen any?

- - - Post Merge - - -

" Feel free to lynch me if you think im sus " Perfect bait for mafs to vote if they havent been killed by the vigs. Then we go and lynch them.

So that i can confirm my role as part of Town. Why would a maf want themselves to get lynched? Have you ever seen any?

If you're town you SHOULDNT OFFER YOURSELF TO GET LYNCHED UNLESS YOURE AN SS. No one even thinks you're scum so why the hell are you saying this for?? Whatever. I'm tired and don't want to argue anymore about this.Of course no one wants to be lynched, but gettig yourself lynched isn't beneficial at all to town.. You're not even a positive PR and everyone mostly believes your claim anyway so like???? Whatever ugh

IMO i want to take a gamble on nick. depending how this night goes, we can lynch him Day 3 if we decide to.

Why would town wanna lynch town anyway? Nvmd, my point was dumb and i shudnt say that lol guess that didnt work

I sent in my shot for chees already...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Didn't think I'd get wifi until night ended but rl plans changed

Ah thats okay maybe they'll turn out red so no big deal. But I'm really suspecting LaBelleFleur right now, seems to be quiet and the reads they make are mostly for bandwagon peeps

Don't worry about Chipped. I just shot them. :)

Oh okay XD I didn't really jump on the bandwagon easily, I had been mulling over voting for a day (as you all saw), but good playing :) and gj again Forek, I'm obviously town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why would town wanna lynch town anyway? Nvmd, my point was dumb and i shudnt say that lol guess that didnt work

That's what you just did, so thanks XD

I'm gonna bring to light This quote right here But how did my action effect SP's shot? I'm didn't tell him to shoot you, i advised him to shoot you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

4/5 of those are correct unless chees flips red

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: 4/5 of those are correct if Chipped flips town i meant

I'm gonna bring to light This quote right here But how did my action effect SP's shot? I'm didn't tell him to shoot you, i advised him to shoot you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

4/5 of those are correct unless chees flips red

Tom said I was obviously town, just like everyone else has this game? No real reason why I wouldn't be XD. And I swayed my initial suspicions of SP a couple of days ago, not like he has anything against me either. But I still blame you right now. I mean there are better people he could've shot, you know that, is it just because I wanted you lynched day 1?

Tom said I was obviously town, just like everyone else has this game? No real reason why I wouldn't be XD. And I swayed my initial suspicions of SP a couple of days ago, not like he has anything against me either. But I still blame you right now. I mean there are better people he could've shot, you know that, is it just because I wanted you lynched day 1?

Did i say that was because i wanted you lynched? No, i didn't. Besides, voting for PB without a reason was very suspicious if you ask me. Note that Nick could just be lying about shooting you just to get your reaction on it so he can shoot another player. gj

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Um, i said you were obviously town also, tom just stated that quote for being stupid idk why really

Did i say that was because i wanted you lynched? No, i didn't. Besides, voting for PB without a reason was very suspicious if you ask me. Note that Nick could just be lying about shooting you just to get your reaction on it so he can shoot another player. gj

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Um, i said you were obviously town also, tom just stated that quote for being stupid idk why really

No, but you've always been quick to criticise me. My reason was that she never defended herself from the allegations against her within the recent days, and I always said that if she didn't defend herself then I'd vote to lynch her. Her not defending herself seemed suspicious to me. But I did say that, if you have a flick through. And so what? I'm town, not like Mafia wouldn't know that already. But he did say that he'd shoot anyone that people wanted, to prove he was who he said he was, so

No, but you've always been quick to criticise me. My reason was that she never defended herself from the allegations against her within the recent days, and I always said that if she didn't defend herself then I'd vote to lynch her. Her not defending herself seemed suspicious to me. But I did say that, if you have a flick through. And so what? I'm town, not like Mafia wouldn't know that already. But he did say that he'd shoot anyone that people wanted, to prove he was who he said he was, so

Lol im not " people " I'm one person. Even if he did that, he could still be reaction testing you to see if you give up on the pressure of being shot aka what Endless did to me day one, so yeah

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im off for the night, cya

Lol im not " people " I'm one person. Even if he did that, he could still be reaction testing you to see if you give up on the pressure of being shot aka what Endless did to me day one, so yeah

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im off for the night, cya

Still counts! And that's because Endless was sus of you, I haven't given much reason to be sus of. But this is just gonna look awful on you if he does shoot me anyway :)

Night!

tom saying you're obviously town is a strike against you, i believe
Eve and Chees, the fact of the matter is (as Ashtot has said) is that you're going to be dead by morning unless if someone stops Nick/Karen or Nick/Karen is/aren't what they claim to be, and you should therefore speak up. For all intents and purposes, you are town to us (or at least until morning) and should speak up and try to get as much information out or work as much information out as possible before morning, where we should find your dead body. Unless, of course, you are actually Mafia, in which case you should be quiet and not say anything for the rest of the night for fear of us going through your posts and actually analyzing your interactions that you made on the last night of your life. Or you can try and throw us off with these interactions, trying to confuse us or whatever (if you're Mafia).
If you are Town, please, speak some more, get your thoughts out or make some new ones. You have ~7 hours, make them count.

Back