Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

i bet maf killed whoever runeraider is guarding or there is some vig action and endless successfully protected someone

- - - Post Merge - - -

doesnt mean their scum
maf could have done that so she seems sus

Thats seems it could be the case, but i would stay weary.

also whoever was mason with rune, speak up

twas me. they shot me over the night and it killed Rune instead. That's why I didn't want a doctor. To be honest, Rune was not a very good mason partner. Just... yeah. Woo I'm confirmed town!

twas me. they shot me over the night and it killed Rune instead. That's why I didn't want a doctor. To be honest, Rune was not a very good mason partner. Just... yeah. Woo I'm confirmed town!

Why would somebody kill you? Seems like the mafs are trying to set up people here or they are just dumb trying to kill anybody who pursues them.

okay, trundle was my strongest town read after abe (rip ily). thats good though

ill post my thoughts after i get up and stop moping around hopefully

ugh with abe dead i hope theres another medic but i doubt it.

anyway - so i see mafia is trying to kill the biggest talkers. (abe and trundle) or at least the people who seem the most town.

Why would somebody kill you? Seems like the mafs are trying to set up people here or they are just dumb trying to kill anybody who pursues them.

please tell me this is a joke

if its not a joke the reason is that he made the case for tom

also i was blocked. thanks for delaying me from winning my minigame -_-

i bet maf killed whoever runeraider is guarding or there is some vig action and endless successfully protected someone

- - - Post Merge - - -

doesnt mean their scum
maf could have done that so she seems sus

lol cory u made a good comment finally

its true that maf could have tried to frame pillow in this way, but theres other evidence against them too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can see that, seems like a stupid maf move imo

YOU JUST SAID THAT PILLOW IS SCUM BECAUSE ENDLESS WAS AFTER HER AND ENDLESS GOT SHOT

AND YOU ARE NOW SAYING THAT THERES NO REASON FOR THEM TO KILL TRUNDLE BECAUSE HE WAS AFTER TOM, WHO WAS SCUM???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i dont understand your logic wtf

its true that maf could have tried to frame pillow in this way, but theres other evidence against them too.
the det should have inspected them (unless its someone who doesnt know what theyre doing like hika) but the det probably does not want to come out

- - - Post Merge - - -

and thanks

im not too sure if mafia was trying to frame pillow or instead wanting to kill abe because abes a good player.

tbh i only townread forek, trundle(duh), and ash. maybe dylan.. maybe. but since im alive maybe dylans not maf!!! :lemon:

im uneasy about nick, karen, and labellefleur.

cory idk. hes just kinda cory. at least he didnt slip himself up like he did in frozen mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

YOU JUST SAID THAT PILLOW IS SCUM BECAUSE ENDLESS WAS AFTER HER AND ENDLESS GOT SHOT

AND YOU ARE NOW SAYING THAT THERES NO REASON FOR THEM TO KILL TRUNDLE BECAUSE HE WAS AFTER TOM, WHO WAS SCUM???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i dont understand your logic wtf

Calm down, i was only joking. But in all seriousness, they're probably gonna try kill Trundle again after day 2 passes.

the det should have inspected them (unless its someone who doesnt know what theyre doing like hika) but the det probably does not want to come out

- - - Post Merge - - -

and thanks

ur right, but it isnt confirmed that we even have a det is it?

As much as it sucks, at least Trundle survived and he's confirmed town.

Also resuming what I was cut off from: Karen I see what you meant. Still, the Forek read was weak and so was the Cariad one.

some math

There are 18 players
(most likely) 4 maf and 14 town (explain why later)
after 1 day/night cycle there will be 3 gone
today there are (probably) 3 maf and 12 town
worst case scenario today is that we lynch a town, mafia gets 2 kills, and the vig misfires
that leaves 3 maf and 8 town on day 3
then its 3 from there
3 maf and 5 town
then we would lose on day 4 bc maf>town
so we need to lynch a maf tomorrow or today or vig shoots a maf

There are probably 3 maf left because that would make their kp 2 bc it rounds up. I dont think a vig shot because both endless and trundle did very well and were vocal

- - - Post Merge - - -

im not too sure if mafia was trying to frame pillow or instead wanting to kill abe because abes a good player.

tbh i only townread forek, trundle(duh), and ash. maybe dylan.. maybe. but since im alive maybe dylans not maf!!! :lemon:

im uneasy about nick, karen, and labellefleur.

cory idk. hes just kinda cory. at least he didnt slip himself up like he did in frozen mafia

we dont talk about frozen mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, justice what is you opinion on chees4mees

Ok, thoughts on Night 1.

My biggest suspicion is on pillow bunny right now, considering that Endless was about to lynch them and brought out valid reasons to why she could be mafia. What happens after that? He dies. Also Runeraider, he was confirmed town early yesterday, and he was being pushed by pillow bunny. Maybe the Vig shot him? If he did, that would be a stupid move considering he townslipped. Was anyone else on Runeraider?

also if blu rose continues to be inactive, i want a vig on him. id rather not waste a lynch on lynching an inactive. better for vigs to shoot inactives if rhey have no maf reads.

im unsure about pillow - i mean that wouldve been a very obvious frame.. but what if pillwos scum and did that to make us think that.. i dont wanr to drink the WIFOM but idk im just going to get a headache from thinking about it

i mostly dont like how labellefleur is slipping by and no one else seems to take much notice on them. they bandwagoned on the forek train, but kept saying "well.. i dont really think hes scum.. but hes confusing.. so im gonna vote him" and that annoyed me quite a bit. or they said somethin like that, idk.

also trundle, did you get notified that rune saved you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

by saved i mean took the bullet

@cory - not much of an opinion on chees atm. ill probably go back and read some more and take notes on people.

Cory is actually not ****posting and he's putting logical thought into the situation.

flying-pig.gif

I'm going to guess the maf is 3 as well, I doubt 5 wouldn't have been put into the game given how no-PM games tend to be mafsided in tbt mafia.

And yes we don't talk about Frozen mafia. We redeemed ourselves with disconnected.

- - - Post Merge - - -

would've been*

Back