Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Ok, I'm back I've read the posts and I'm not really sure what to say. Endless has been pretty inactive, Im not sure what to say about him/her, Forek has been extremely active and he's getting sus and susser, digging his own grave, but I don't entirely believe he's maf. Although, him claiming "self aware" miller right after someone (I forget who) asked if he/she was, seemed a bit suspicious.

Well, the boy who cried wolf lies and lies, but oneday it becomes true and no-one believes him.

Welp, I have no idea to vote for.

Not sure if Karen was referring to this post, bc thats the only simular thing I see Chees copy from Hika.. And Hika wasnt even the first to say this IIRC. Unless karen meant something farther back

also abe stop watching ur bad movie and respond to me on skype~

Well, i voted tom because.

1. He jumped the Forek train way too fast faster then most others.

2. Look at my open case on him. Its kinda shabby, but it brings out some points.

3. He tried to make a deal with me. That was my main reason on lynching him. (Didnt publicly say) If I accepted his deal (dumbest move you could make in the history of tbt mafia), and he flipped red, I would be blown to shreds the next day/night.

Anyways with that said, i am going to go to sleep.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Didn't make this post earlier cuz 1. Had to pick up food for my cousin cuz he was coming over. N 2. Just woke up wphen i voted for him.

Ok, I'm back I've read the posts and I'm not really sure what to say. Endless has been pretty inactive, Im not sure what to say about him/her, Forek has been extremely active and he's getting sus and susser, digging his own grave, but I don't entirely believe he's maf. Although, him claiming "self aware" miller right after someone (I forget who) asked if he/she was, seemed a bit suspicious.

Might as well get rid of him rather than get rid of a random. He's sus, sus and susser.
So what if I replaced, you are suspicious. I read through the whole thread, so I did my research properly. What's with you changing roles? Answer that question properly and I'll believe you.
Yes, but he's our only priority right now, no other person has dug their own grave today rather than Forek.

I dont even know what a miller is lol. This mafia game uses original names I've never heard of xD
Can someone explain to me what a "self aware" miller would be?

I didn't know it's his/her first game bcuz it's other posts didn't seem newb town but yeah
And all s/he says is like "I'm back" or "going to sign out for the night" which makes it sound like it's always active when in fact it's doing nothing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops didn't bold the digging grave part ^
and sorry for calling you it I got tired of writing both pronouns

I didn't know it's his/her first game bcuz it's other posts didn't seem newb town but yeah
And all s/he says is like "I'm back" or "going to sign out for the night" which makes it sound like it's always active when in fact it's doing nothing

Sorry, but it seems they just copied some phrasings... sus and susser and digging their own grave ???

also a lot of ppl said digging their own grave so
never heard of sus and susser before but i dont actully think too muchabout chees saying that ?
i mean ive never heard of it at all as a saying but that seems kinda small.

also what are the miller quotes supposed to mean, exactly?

Well, i voted tom because.

1. He jumped the Forek train way too fast faster then most others.

2. Look at my open case on him. Its kinda shabby, but it brings out some points.

3. He tried to make a deal with me. That was my main reason on lynching him. (Didnt publicly say) If I accepted his deal (dumbest move you could make in the history of tbt mafia), and he flipped red, I would be blown to shreds the next day/night.

Anyways with that said, i am going to go to sleep.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Didn't make this post earlier cuz 1. Had to pick up food for my cousin cuz he was coming over. N 2. Just woke up wphen i voted for him.

This reminds me of a good point on Cory, actually. Tom was openly for lynching him which sort of worries me, because it's Cory. If it were someone else I would semi-clear them, but I wonder if they were bussing each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, but it seems they just copied some phrasings... sus and susser and digging their own grave ???

also a lot of ppl said digging their own grave so
never heard of sus and susser before but i dont actully think too muchabout chees saying that ?
i mean ive never heard of it at all as a saying but that seems kinda small.

also what are the miller quotes supposed to mean, exactly?

It asked what a miller was and then the next day (or some time later) asked what a self aware miller was even tho someone said it in the thread before I think
and yeah now that I look back at it it's sort of small but it really stuck out to me when I was reading it

Sweeeet post Karen. Did not pick that up at all. Chees pretty clearly doesn't know what he's talking about in those posts yet is trying to get someone lynched. Red flags errywhere.

Sweeeet post Karen. Did not pick that up at all. Chees pretty clearly doesn't know what he's talking about in those posts yet is trying to get someone lynched. Red flags errywhere.

Can someone explain to me why because ive read it and i dont get it but im half awake rn so maybe ill get it later
unless i wake up and im dead (dylan dont kill me. fk u)

well i mean chees kinda copied hika's unsure of who to vote thing too but idk. i was more focused on the similarity of their posts, but i dont quite see where it implies chees doesnt understand what theyre saying?

Can someone explain to me why because ive read it and i dont get it but im half awake rn so maybe ill get it later
unless i wake up and im dead (dylan dont kill me. fk u)

well i mean chees kinda copied hika's unsure of who to vote thing too but idk. i was more focused on the similarity of their posts, but i dont quite see where it implies chees doesnt understand what theyre saying?

The fact that he said sus as well. He's suspicious.

Copying = he doesn't understand the concept very well, he's just regurgitating what other people are saying to sound coherent. three of the things chees said were copied. That's practically the entire post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP He or she? Or they? No idea

Copying = he doesn't understand the concept very well, he's just regurgitating what other people are saying to sound coherent. three of the things chees said were copied. That's practically the entire post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP He or she? Or they? No idea

Ah, I see. Yeah it does seem odd they're subtly following Hika in everything, from thr writing to the no lynch.

It's scummy as hell, but reminds me a bit of what I did. When I was mafia, I would often suggest some things for another teammate to say if they got lost. Thing is, they copied pretty much everything I said but in a different way. People didn't notice until later (and i begged my teammate to stop aaaah) until they realized they were using the same evidence i was when they werent even there for the game lol. not saying hikas scum tho but i do think mafia end up either copyig their partners a lot from what ive noticed on this forum, or completely avoiding them and or literally bussing them. but yeah they often copied little sayings i said in the scum chat sooo

i just think its kind of weird chees chose hika out of everyone to copy, but maybe they thought no one would notice?? i mean hikas ideas arent new or anything but yeah it is weird when they kept repating sayings

its 4am and im going to pass out and ithink ill be sleeping when night ends but if i die - **** you dylan. jk its just a joke but i always die n1 so mafia pls ;_;

Im sorry I didn't realize I was "copying" Hika, a lot of people say digging their own graves and "sus" it's not really copying. Just because a few of the phrases matched his/hers doesn't mean that I was copying him/her. This is in fact my first game, I've never played forum mafia; I've only played town of salem. So, all of you calling me a newb are right. I didn't even read Hika's post before I posted. If you really think Im mafia, I'm actually Leo: The starving artist

Giving names doesn't help as mafia prob has a list of safe claims.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right now my top suspect is Superpenguin

He's acting sort of weird and immediately jumped onto Tom after I sort of mentioned to lynch Tom he jumped on and all he's been doing is making jokes in the thread.

Sorry. I didn't realize people stick with the same strategy all the time. My fault. O.O And yea I'm Shounton, the Drunk Romantic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's okay. You gave good reason to, but I suspect Tom will be flipping Town so I would encourage you to vote chees instead.

Looks like a dire attempt to save Tom, and I just noticed the stuff he said about chees wondering if he's bussing because out of all the newbs to pick on he chose chees.

Lol bye Tommy. I'll avenger your death, bae.

The only way to avenge him would be if he was mafia :)

Gj guys we got Tom. Medic be on Trundle tonight please. :)

He didn't even do anything, even said Tom would be flipping town. There's no sign of surprise as there should be if he truly thought that.

Medics still be on Trundle.

Repeats to put doc on Trundle which I can see why but also feels like he's scum and trying to get the doc to waste it's action on Trundle when they're actually not going to hit him.

Im sorry I didn't realize I was "copying" Hika, a lot of people say digging their own graves and "sus" it's not really copying. Just because a few of the phrases matched his/hers doesn't mean that I was copying him/her. This is in fact my first game, I've never played forum mafia; I've only played town of salem. So, all of you calling me a newb are right. I didn't even read Hika's post before I posted. If you really think Im mafia, I'm actually Leo: The starving artist

What does your role do? You didn't even color it bro.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Karen

I agree with you, Superpenguin looks suspicious. But he always does to me. He also seems to never be helping the town. I think he keeps that persona up for games he is mafia, so it's hard to figure out. Well, it sure is, Nick. And yes, the avenge your death part seems weird. Is it possible that Nick is doing the same thing Tom was doing? Sarcastically saying they are scum? It happens from scum a lot.

honestly i think chees is just someone else who is new and doesnt know what to do. his last post along with that roleclaim scream town to me but i guess its still possible that hes red? i honestly just cant see it.

its true that its possible that forek and chees are both scum who are trying to appear as if they're good playings by copying people but i doubt it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Giving names doesn't help as mafia prob has a list of safe claims.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right now my top suspect is Superpenguin

He's acting sort of weird and immediately jumped onto Tom after I sort of mentioned to lynch Tom he jumped on and all he's been doing is making jokes in the thread.

Looks like a dire attempt to save Tom, and I just noticed the stuff he said about chees wondering if he's bussing because out of all the newbs to pick on he chose chees.

The only way to avenge him would be if he was mafia :)

He didn't even do anything, even said Tom would be flipping town. There's no sign of surprise as there should be if he truly thought that.

Repeats to put doc on Trundle which I can see why but also feels like he's scum and trying to get the doc to waste it's action on Trundle when they're actually not going to hit him.

you have to remember that sp didnt read toms recent games so he would have been pretty confident that toms behaviour would lead to him flipping town. i dont think he suspected him at all because of this

Good job guys that voted Tom! Although I didn't feel I could use your method myself, glad it turned out well. Glad to be rid of the dank memes (for the most part).

I kinda agree with Karen's read on superpenguin acting a bit odd. I might be reading into this a bit, but this post:

Maybe I truly am Shounton and it was just easy for me to use the actual name I have to have a little fun and joke around with a fakeclaim cause Trundle was jokingly asking me if I was scum. :p

Drunk Romantic doesn't even mean anything lol. It's a bar and there's romance; I just combined the two. It says nothing of it being a medic, detective, roleblocker, etc. Chill fam.

This bugged me, I mean it shows superpenguin is open to the more complex kinds of strategy, that a Mafia member would have to do. So they're probably going to put this kind of play into practise later on in the game. Has he/she been a Mafia member in previous games? I mean I understand it was a joke, but still, I'm not very trustworthy of them regardless.

Need I remind you all I voted for chees who for all we know could still be mafia, even a higher ranking mafia than Tom was while you all voted for Forek who openly claimed Miller and who a majority of you considered town but still wanted to vote him on the count of him being a nuisance.

Attack me all you want for me falsely believing Tom was town at the time; but for all we know, I could still have voted mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's acting sort of weird and immediately jumped onto Tom after I sort of mentioned to lynch Tom he jumped on

This is like the third person trying to take the credit for the Tom lynch just so you all know.

Nick always thinks up of interesting things to do in mafia. I guess his roleclaiming D1 was his funny day 1 thing in games.

Nick was mafia in Portal mafia. I died n1 so I don't remember much but I'm pretty sure he just sat back in the sidelines and watched town all lynch each other. dirty penguin!

I think he's quieter than usual, but I know he has a job so yeah.

(i swear nick if u flip maf... i hate you soooooooooo much)
also i dont think much of chees' claim since mafia likely has safeclaims. if not then lol.

i think ill get a better idea of people once nights over.

Back