Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVI - RuneScape's King of the Dwarves [End game]

I think someone with the most Mafia experience should be King. (Obviously) King Maker pick someone good please.

Hopefully KM isn't inactive, that would suck. Anyway, I don't like Day One lynching so don't pick me, lol.

Ashton was lynching scum day one before the mafia break. Now he's all goofy.

Kingmaker, pick who you want, but please for the love of god don't pick a troll.

P.s. hi from work :lemon:

What do you mean "now i'm all goofy"? I've always been a troll but it doesn't mean I can't lynch scum.

Does day start as soon as the King is chosen or do we still wait until midnight?

because im the most koalafied

Please reveal those documents so we can verify the legitimacy of your claims here. Trust me, I'm an Agent from SHIELD The Koala Certification Board of Australia.

Hello all I am ready to go and hoping we don't give a goober like Cory king!!! I wouldn't mind being king either but I make no promises to lynch scum day one!!

Please reveal those documents so we can verify the legitimacy of your claims here. Trust me, I'm an Agent from SHIELD The Koala Certification Board of Australia.

Hello all I am ready to go and hoping we don't give a goober like Cory king!!! I wouldn't mind being king either but I make no promises to lynch scum day one!!
sorry to pop your booty but i never promised to lynch scum day 1

Yeah, I did.

he was talking about me silly goose

- - - Post Merge - - -

reading-rainbow-premiered-on-june-6-1983-in-the-first-episode-tight-times-host-levar-burton-shows-a-friend-how-a-library-is-a-great-place-to-have-fun-on-the-cheap.jpg

do u need this?

oh ****, youre right

- - - Post Merge - - -

in a cruel twist of irony i was the one who needed reading rainbow

Middle of Day One

After thorough research, Meike has discovered that Dad is the true King of Keldagrim! Dad has 24 hours to decide on who to lynch. There is no option for a no-lynch. If Dad does not choose a lynch candidate, he will be modkilled.

Last edited:
Congrats Dad!^-^ Thank you King Maker for picking good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kingmaker is actually going to be the troll now that you've said that.

So the kingmaker trolled by picking you?

Back