Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XV: Pokémon Colosseum [End Game]

Ryan88 - TRAINER (TOWNIE) - is dead.
Pokemon: Furret (DECEASED)

Night 3 I think!!

Last edited:
Whoops.

I changed my vote when it didnt matter.. this blows.

I hope we can make a come back (ha)

Umm...Well...I say we should go after either Alise or Karen at this point.Alise,for reasons already stated.Karen,I don't know,just a shot in the dark?She just gives off a scummy feeling.:p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will lower the list of possible scum by process of elimination.I,for one,know I am a trainer,so I will eliminate myself.We also know Crystal can't be Mafia.Her role was revealed back when she first died.That leaves five people.I will mark the people who seem the most suspicious.

01. sharkystriker22-NON MAFIA
02. alise-SUSPECT-Reasons stated before.
03. River-SUSPECT-Constantly tracks the thread,but only posts half the time.
04. Crystal-NON MAFIA
05. Blu Rose TRAINER (TOWNIE)
06. justice RUI (POKEMON IDENTIFIER)
07. Dad CIPHER TRAINER (MAFIA GRUNT)
08. Tom
09. Karen
10. Natty TRAINER (TOWNIE)
11. Cory TRAINER (TOWNIE)
12. ryan88 TRAINER (TOWNIE)
13. Yui-Z RUI (POKEMON IDENTIFIER)
14. Danielkang2 (Dead,I believe.This list needs to be updated.)
15. Cariad TRAINER (TOWNIE)
16. Alice TRAINER (TOWNIE)
17. BlueLeaf TRAINER (TOWNIE)
18. Truffle WES (FALLEN MAFIA-ALLY [unique role])

I just highlighted two standouts.

Day 4

Sharkystriker22 is deeeeead. He was TRAINER (TOWNIE)
Pokemon: Furret (DECEASED)
Crystal is deeeeead. She was TRAINER (TOWNIE)
Pokemon: Celebi (DECEASED)

Awww shoot!I'm so sorry Crystal!:( The first time I post anything with any actual evidence,it gets us both killed!D: Well,R.I.P. us.

Hello ladies and gentlemen of Obs Chat, this is your stewardess Dakim speaking. Just wanted to inform you guys that we're slowly beginning our descent into endgame with the erasure of the final town member. This is Air Orre, I hope you all had a nice flight. :)

Hello ladies and gentlemen of Obs Chat, this is your stewardess Dakim speaking. Just wanted to inform you guys that we're slowly beginning our descent into endgame with the erasure of the final town member. This is Air Orre, I hope you all had a nice flight. :)

i hate you so much

For the second time this game, a Gengar drags justice back into the grave. This time, the Gengar goes into a long sleep and hopes to stay that way.

oath2order the Gengar went to sleep hoping that justice stays dead.you didn't kill me in the night zero post so you get this.

Last edited:
i hate you so much

QXgXir3.gif

Shush now dead one, it'll be over soon. B)

Shaking my head at everyone..

You asked how the mafia and SK could be in contact with one another? Well.. you all missed a HUGE piece of the puzzle. I dropped hints that it would be funny if I was sleeping with the enemy, and turns out I was! So we formed an alliance.

And how the heck did nobody see that?

I wanted to put you on my suspect list too,but I thought that'd put a target on my back.Ugh,I'm so dumb!*bangs head on wall*

For the second time this game, a Gengar drags justice back into the grave. This time, the Gengar goes into a long sleep and hopes to stay that way.

oath2order the Gengar went to sleep hoping that justice stays dead.you didn't kill me in the night zero post so you get this.

hey man that's more flavour text than I have used in the last week

Back