Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

Karla has been acting pretty normal town attitude but I haven't seen him scum in awhile. He could have gotten better as scum.

We still have the whole thing with Feloreena and her shots, and claiming Jack. I just don't see why the town would have two doctors, a detective, veteran, vigilante, and a jack too. It seems a bit op and unbalanced, although Natty did say she rushed to put this game together.

Dolby is same old Dolby. Where is he? Equal blues to townies have died so I feel like his blue sniping may have been taking place.

Have you even been paying attention. If you will recall, neither of of the blue deaths have been committed by scum

Have you even been paying attention. If you will recall, neither of of the blue deaths have been committed by scum

pretty sure you're wrong there but idk I'm hanging out with all of these really weird people and I think I just did a line of cocaine for the first time so if my posts from the last 4 hours are off tha'ts why

pretty sure you're wrong there but idk I'm hanging out with all of these really weird people and I think I just did a line of cocaine for the first time so if my posts from the last 4 hours are off tha'ts why

Trindle is a bad a$$

When you're not high, take a look at the first post, also, you should probably quit it

jJz7rOL.png

After some time had passed after lynching poor Fluttershy, with some mixed responses among circles, the night began to drone on.

Trundle was talking with a few ponies when he went off into the Everfree Forest to find some wild plants and berries for something he was concocting. He made sure nobody was around, and transformed into his true self, the queen of the changelings. In his full power he leapt and ran through the forest to get to his secret base of operations, where his team was plotting their takeover of Ponyville, and soon of Equestria.

With some members of the team down, Trundle was starting to get worried how things would continue, if they would be as smooth as the start. Things were going wrong, other ponies had been killed and they were at a loss of what to do. As he devised a new plan, he set out from his base and through the rest of the forest to try and get to Camelot, hoping to find the Elements of Harmony. Disguised as a simple earth pony, he boarded the train up to the royal city.

Unfortunately, the train suffered a bumpy ride and one of the carriages detattached itself from the rest of the train, and started to swerve off of the tracks. It flew past the scenery and crashed into a tree at the side of a cliff. Most of the ponies on board were luckily slammed into the side of the carriage, hurt, but not dead. Unfortunately for the vilain, his disguise wore off as he flew out of the carriage window and off of the side of the cliff. After a few seconds, a burst of red exploded into the sky. Trundle was no more. Feloreena was also on the carriage and was sitting in a seat by the window that directly hit the tree. She was found with a large branch sticking straight through her forehead.

Trundle (Queen Chrysalis (Ominous Equine Godfather) spontaneously combusted.

Feloreena (Twilight Sparkle (Jack of All Trades) was impaled.

Trundle's role PM said:
Hello! You are Queen Chrysalis (Ominous Equis godfather) You're the ringleader of Ominous Equine, the pony that gathered all you deemed fit to aid you in your conquests of Equestria. You posses a unique magic, which allows to yourself to appear like an average, non threatening pony. You can also use your powerful magic to kill a player each night, and this will count for 1KP. Your win condition is to equal or outnumber Ponyville.

Feloreena's role PM said:
Hello! You are Twilight Sparke (Jack of all trades) Twilight Sparkle (Jack of All Trades): Often times you're seen as a motherly figure to Ponyville. You're kind, gracious and caring but can be stern when it's necessary. You're essentially the leader of Ponyville, seen as the pony who will guide everyone to victory and protect them. Since you're a student of magical arts, you can perform a verity of spells - however, because you're still a student, you can only perform each of these spells once throughout the game on any player:
Protection spell : this spell surrounds a chosen player in a mystical veil of magic that protects them from another players spell.
Inspection spell : this spell allows you to read the mind of another pony and find out what alignment they're hiding.
Bullet spell : this spell, when activated, will send a bullet shaped orb of magic that kills the player instantly upon contact. You can use this spell any time, wether it be night or day. If the targeted pony is protected, this spell will be refunded for another time.
Tracking spell : when you cast the tracking spell, you'll be able to see if the targeted pony does something to another pony, or if magic is used on the targeted pony. If someone uses magic on the pony you're tracking, you will be notified who used magic on the pony, but will not be told what that spell was.

Feloreena's will:
I used my protection spell on myself for Night 1, for Night 2 I used my bullet spell on BellGreen, and for Night 3 I used my tracking spell on Campy.

Good luck town - all I can say is don't trust or clear people too easily.

You have until September 21st @7PM EDT to decide who to lynch. Everyone must vote today! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

SCUMDLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

- - - Post Merge - - -

at this point i think it is either rage, cariad, or campy

We lynch Campy today for two reasons:
My top town reads right now are Campy and Sumemr, and I'm also quite sure Lauren is town.
The reason I trust Campy is because I've been PMing her and she has had pretty consistent posts with effort put into them unlike so many people this game. We also have similar suspicions and I get a town vibe.
I brought this up early, that he townreads Campy when she has barely posted. He claims it's because he has been in private contact with her. Pretty obvious.

2. She defended Axeler with so much conviction. Look at the evidence on which we lynched him. There was also the extra thing that wasn't shared with the thread - he sent a Protect action on Ashtot TO Ashtot, seemingly by mistake. In hindsight it WAS a mistake, but we gave him credit and didn't think he was the type of player to make that mistake. Anyway, the point I'm making is, look at the evidence that was presented on him, and honestly judge if you thought he looked scummy. Most people obviously did since they voted for him. But Campy was steadfast and insisted on his innocence, while only addressing a few of the points that were raised against him. The only way she could be so certain in the face of the evidence was that she KNEW he was innocent. In other words, she is scum.

Today, we lynch Campy.

We lynch Campy today for two reasons:

I brought this up early, that he townreads Campy when she has barely posted. He claims it's because he has been in private contact with her. Pretty obvious.

2. She defended Axeler with so much conviction. Look at the evidence on which we lynched him. There was also the extra thing that wasn't shared with the thread - he sent a Protect action on Ashtot TO Ashtot, seemingly by mistake. In hindsight it WAS a mistake, but we gave him credit and didn't think he was the type of player to make that mistake. Anyway, the point I'm making is, look at the evidence that was presented on him, and honestly judge if you thought he looked scummy. Most people obviously did since they voted for him. But Campy was steadfast and insisted on his innocence, while only addressing a few of the points that were raised against him. The only way she could be so certain in the face of the evidence was that she KNEW he was innocent. In other words, she is scum.

Today, we lynch Campy.

yaaasss karla slay

Cheating includes (but is not limited to):
Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.
lil bugger

Back