Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

I think right now, we should look into the people that voted for Ryan, regardless if they bandwagoned or not because I'm sure there is a lot there we can find. I'm sure they have some explaining to do. And, we should also look at what Summer posted and if we can find any leads on scum there. And go from there.

i think we found some scum here. interesting that he continues to push the idea to look at ryans votelist despite my post where i say its a bad idea. note how vague he is being, he points in the direction but all he says is hes "sure there is a lot we can find". he's "sure they have some explaining to do"

is it coincidence that our confirmed scummie bellgreen was NOT on ryans votelist? along with axeler himself?

KarlaKGB: Trundle, Gamora, Dolby, BellGreen, Axeler197

also of note, was reading crystals filter to figure out why she was killed. in true third party fashion she doesnt stand out and point any fingers, except for one post
I'm not going to explain much because I'm on my computer, but I'm getting some bad vibes from Dolby and it just reminds me of when He's scum.
putting my vote on axeler.

---

i have little reason not to believe feloreena. sure vig shots that overlap are normally refunded but theres no reason to assume. feloreena i dont believe u ever gave the reason for why u shot bellgreen so it would be nice to hear that. in short i believe we are barking up the wrong tree by debating between feloreena and the coalition of three.

some more to add to the axeler train

So at this point, is Ryan the one to be lynched? Are there any other theories or possible suspicions lurking around or is lynching Ryan the only way to go?
super scummy post. u can answer ur question urself by reading through the thread and seeing if there are other theories around. this is really just to make u look innocent when ryan inevitably flips town.

on top of that, posts like this that just distract and have nothing to do with the current game
While we are on the subject, what exactly is WOTC? basically advising people not to let him in a game or what?

his analysis of bellgreen:
Really hasn't contributed much to the conversation, only posting here and there. And, it really doesn't have much substance to them (in my opinion at least), except for that one long post he did. I am getting (oddly) townie vibes from him, but I'm really not confident in that at all. I wish that he posted more on why he voted for Karla, even though the time zone difference is difficult. On the fence with him.
wat actually the **** is this post? ur "oddly" getting townie vibes from him? this is u subconsciously recognising how stupid that line is. oh but then u backtrack that ur not confident. and then ur on the fence about him. wtf. great fluff of an entire paragraph on ur scum buddy.

and ur constant excuses that ur a nub. i never buy excuses.

lynch this guy.

Alise got modkilled on day two, just so you know. :)

holy frig I can't keep track of anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

lynch this guy.

I really don't think there's enough evidence on Axeler to lynch him. Are you just completely disregarding what happened with Lauren, Cory, Ashtot, and Feloreena? I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.

really not impressed with ur play trundle. seems as if ur mind is not on the thread. how can u lose track that cory was "successfully" lynched, and that alise has already flipped??? explain why there isnt enough evidence to lynch axeler. u really think one of feloreena, ashtot, cory and lauren need to be lynched?

of course more evidence that ur not reading the thread is u ignore this
i have little reason not to believe feloreena. sure vig shots that overlap are normally refunded but theres no reason to assume. feloreena i dont believe u ever gave the reason for why u shot bellgreen so it would be nice to hear that. in short i believe we are barking up the wrong tree by debating between feloreena and the coalition of three.

funny that u accuse me of ignoring the issue when all u have done is post a recap of the facts and gone thru the only three possible scenarios without actually stating ur opinion. do u consider the idea that scum feloreena jumped at the opportunity to claim a vig kill is likely? because i dont.
to claim itself is so so risky, especially in a pm game where u dont know who the real vig has been talking to. and would u really expect the real vig not to counterclaim? r u trying to draw them out? what for, its more than likely that the vig has limited shots. ur gonna trade urself for a spent vig?
scum feloreena would also have known for certain that it was a vig hit that killed bellgreen. crystal cant kill at night, and it makes zero sense for there to be ANOTHER third party killer that has only now decided to do something.

given that the coalition are still protecting the identity of the vig, we can only infer that they still have shots remaining. i doubt their mystery vig is really scum.
Lauren, Ashtot, and Cory seem to have a pretty secure trust going on. Here are two theories:
1) These three are the remaining scum and sacrificed one of their team mates for trust, and it happened our Jack happened to shoot scum as well.
explain the crystal kill? far more likely is that they killed crystal, they saw they lost bellgreen and jumped at the chance to claim their imaginary vig shot. still i see this as an unlikely scenario, but it's worth keeping in the back of the mind.

doesnt change the fact that i want to hear why both sides decided to shoot bellgreen.

back to u trundle, we are now at the stage where u claim u excel at, yet this is the best that u can do?

Ok from our group chat, here are points to why we asked our vig to shoot BG.

If you read his posts you'll notice he basically just posts fluff and regurgitates what everyone else says which in my eyes doesn't fit, he puts so much effort into these " summaries" of people why not put effort into finding information to find scum?

After Sumemr died and flipped we then began wondering who defended them? Who slyly "summarised" them as town. After going through different players thoughts, we game to BG, now scum will in these thoughts go through and pick members of scum to be "suspicious" of and the others to be town aligned in their eyes.

Sumemr - Leaning towards town; she's done a good job voicing her opinions and she seems pro-town for a newer player.

But this was bull**** and fluff posting really to disguise sumemr being mafia i believe because they didn't really post much and their "thoughts" post was the only really decent post they made. She even admitted being a noob and inactive so this sparked us, BG has played enough to analyse better than this.

RIP Ryan and inactive scum omg

I might have been looking too deep into this but this could have been a "omg" as in dear heavenly god why... but like i said i might have been looking too deep into things.

If cory and Ashtot have anything to add to this please do but these are really what i could dig up right now, i have to clean my room, mother is annoyed.

Wow. I don't know how I miss so much. I suppose I really need to get my head in the game (like Troy). I'm incredibly busy compared to last year's mafia games which makes a big difference. I won't be home tonight until probably 9pm my time, but I have my laptop here at school so it is possible I'll be able to post at lunch and try to bring something into the game..

yes it was for the same reasons that I voted him yesterday.

Lauren;3852740 But this was bull**** and fluff posting really to disguise sumemr being mafia i believe because they didn't really post much and their "thoughts" post was the only really decent post they made. She even admitted being a noob and inactive so this sparked us said:
wat do u think of the fact that trundle also listed sumemr as a top town read at such an early point in the game? combined with how he has played so far this game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

rip phone posting

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow. I don't know how I miss so much. I suppose I really need to get my head in the game (like Troy). I'm incredibly busy compared to last year's mafia games which makes a big difference. I won't be home tonight until probably 9pm my time, but I have my laptop here at school so it is possible I'll be able to post at lunch and try to bring something into the game..
it seems u excel more at making excuses

it fine Karla, i tried to make that post on my phone, gave up and moved to my pc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

there might be more reasons i missed, Ash, vig and cory talked whilst i was asleep.

crystal cant kill at night, and it makes zero sense for there to be ANOTHER third party killer that has only now decided to do something.
Not only does it make zero sense, the first post now also states that there were only two third parties. So we can completely rule out that possibility.

My top town reads right now are Campy and Sumemr, and I'm also quite sure Lauren is town.

lauren, im reposting this for u to see, wat do u think? townreading sumemr even harder than bellgreen did

i think there are only 4 mafia, and at this stage, axeler and trundle are top of my list. note trundle was also on my wagon.

I dont like how Sumemr said i was town too.. Trundle is usually hot on my case. It doesnt seem right to me i know im bringing myself into the light but never has trundle said im town even when i am town.

His top town read was Sumemr of which we all know, flipped. She was also inactive, for how long god knows? She wasnt too active here so how he got a town read from her ill never know.

I tried to post about Axeler, but my phone was being a dong. I had a ***** fit at axeler as they DEMANDED that i show them how I had been active when they accused me of only posting when called out, this was false and they refused to do their research, this in my eyes is lazy and ive said this before, lazy is scummy. You cannot make accurate reads when scum as you are yourself scum thus trying to find things about town members that is scummy.

If any of that made sense?

Maybe because she was inactive, trundle and bellgreen read her as town to save her a little.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is messed up though, wtf hosts if this is true

Well I asked this, surly if it technically misses you would be refunded? Overlapping would be a refund.

Well I asked this, surly if it technically misses you would be refunded? Overlapping would be a refund.

yes thats how its traditionally done. i mean if saved hits get refunded, it devalues a successful medic save. who knows tho in brony world. i still dont think feloreena is a fakeclaiming scum

I think we were initially shocked if im honest because we knew our vig went for BG last night, no PM stating we were role blocked or anything, so we presumed ours has hit. Now, I have said this,why would Fel, a known tactical player who is clever, lie in such a way, especially since it is a PM game and it is easier to catch lies out.

I think we were initially shocked if im honest because we knew our vig went for BG last night, no PM stating we were role blocked or anything, so we presumed ours has hit. Now, I have said this,why would Fel, a known tactical player who is clever, lie in such a way, especially since it is a PM game and it is easier to catch lies out.
the answer is simple - she isnt lying and she really did shoot bellgreen. just waiting to hear why she chose bellgreen, tho im sure its for the same reasons.

my vote on axeler stays.

I led against you and I had a reason to for only posting one liners and acting strange. I agree that Axeler may be mafia but I can assure you I am not. I was not on your wagon, I was bringing my own thoughts to the table, which is quite different. Mafia are known to follow a lynch but why would they ever lead one unless they have control over the town?

I led against you and I had a reason to for only posting one liners and acting strange. I agree that Axeler may be mafia but I can assure you I am not. I was not on your wagon, I was bringing my own thoughts to the table, which is quite different. Mafia are known to follow a lynch but why would they ever lead one unless they have control over the town?
do u still think we lack evidence to lynch axeler? who would u rather lynch instead and why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also im pretty sure i led a lynch against u in ac mafia when i was scum

I am not convinced he is scum but I'm okay for lynching him I suppose. I've apparently not accomplished much this game so I don't think I can argue with you at this point

Back