Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VI: Tribal Attack ~ [Game Over/Cult Win]

I really like this player list <3

just to confirm something
So when shot during the day by a Parakeet-given gun, they die when they host gets the PM? And not at the end of day?

I really like this player list <3

just to confirm something
So when shot during the day by a Parakeet-given gun, they die when they host gets the PM? And not at the end of day?

Adding to this question: In the role description, you mention that players have a 50% chance of remaining anonymous... So does that mean there's a decent chance the name of someone who shoots at night will be revealed publicly?

Adding to this question: In the role description, you mention that players have a 50% chance of remaining anonymous... So does that mean there's a decent chance the name of someone who shoots at night will be revealed publicly?

Not SP, but if he's got this worked out like his favorite Epic Mafia setup, the 50% thing only applies to those who fire a gun during the day.

When I receive the PM saying a person who was given a gun wants to shoot a player, that player will then be killed off no matter how far into that Day the game is.

The player who received a gun can only shoot during the Day. When they shoot, their name (just the name, not their role) will either be revealed with the death of the player they shot or stay completely anonymous.

If the shot is sent in close to the deadline on the person who's reached majority vote, will Day be extended to give town enough time to change their votes?

If the shot is sent in close to the deadline on the person who's reached majority vote, will Day be extended to give town enough time to change their votes?

Unless it my fault for getting to the PM several hours late, no.

So then how would the day end then? A no lynch or will you tell the shooter to pick a different target if they've waited that long.

Person A is close to majority.
Person B decides to shoot Person A.
Person A dies, and no one is close to majority. Day ends in 20 minutes.
No one reached majority in 20 minutes: No Lynch

Once a player reaches majority, they are lynched, Day is over, any guns given out for that Day are removed.

Back