Mafia TBT Mini Mafia V: Cell Experiment [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Inconsistencies such as implying Waffle started the points against me, yet you privately told him to build evidence against me.

I'm not ruling out that she could be mafia. It just seems odd that a mafia member would do that. My guess is that she was suspicious of you? Because she added in that Trundle didn't think I was mafia.

Inconsistencies such as implying Waffle started the points against me, yet you privately told him to build evidence against me.

I'm not ruling out that she could be mafia. It just seems odd that a mafia member would do that. My guess is that she was suspicious of you? Because she added in that Trundle didn't think I was mafia.

Build evidence against you, because I thought you were mafia. I find this reasonable. I didn't say Waffles started the points, I am saying that he implied to be against you. There's a big difference there. So let me make this clear. Waffles did not influence me to suspect you. I contacted her because I felt like we could work together. And let me repeat! You didn't post, which made me suspicious of you. I don't contact people I find suspicious of.

Odd that a mafia member "would be worried about a townie coming off as mafia"? I don't see that as odd, it's to seem pro-town to you so that you could convince town that Waffles is mafia.

I am extremely confused atm about this situation, and so far other than Trundle and Prin (sort of) no one has put any opinions out. I got to go so I won't be responding to any further posts for tonight.

Waffles, you sir have some explaining to do.
***You have to give a reason why you vote for me.

And the reason why I warn pally about this in irc because it may help me or to us. If I didn't warn pally and we all vote pally for no reason then its a point for mafia (From what I noticed every time we lynch an inactive player its a town). For me Pally would be not a good candidate lynch and if your reason why is "she is inactive" you better explain more why you guys willing to lynch her, well yes inactive players are threat to us.

Thank you trundle for sharing the pm if I didn't forward the pm yesterday it would me much trouble for us.

Waffles what did you just type, we're kind of confused by it. :p That said, I'm curious who to think about here. Kind of leaning more towards Karen but I'm going to wait for more posts first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(1:41:12 AM) Tom29193: waffles are you scum in cell mafia
(1:41:19 AM) Tom29193: I'm not playing it's k
(1:41:33 AM) ITookYourWaffles: nope
(1:41:43 AM) Tom29193: positive
(1:41:52 AM) ITookYourWaffles: why?
(1:41:57 AM) Tom29193: Curious

***You have to give a reason why you vote for me.

And the reason why I warn pally about this in irc because it may help me or to us. If I didn't warn pally and we all vote pally for no reason then its a point for mafia (From what I noticed every time we lynch an inactive player its a town). For me Pally would be not a good candidate lynch and if your reason why is "she is inactive" you better explain more why you guys willing to lynch her, well yes inactive players are threat to us..

You Pm'ed me with a case against Pally. Now you warn her and say you are trying to help her. Contradiction much? Of course, everyone knows that if Pally is lynched and she's town mafia gets a point. That's why I voted for you; I think you may be mafia since this information spread.

Okay good ive got time to re-read and not make a hasty vote

- - - Post Merge - - -

So this is basically coming down to Waffles vs. Karen, am I right? Ugh. Im leaning towards Waffles now that Im reading this but I think Ill wait to see if he posts more. If not then Im voting Waffles based off Prins post

I tried to wait for more posts to come up, but I think people won't be posting until I'm long asleep. I'm torn between Karen and Waffles atm. I know Pally has a history of inactivity, but I genuinely think she's trying this game and doesn't seem scummy to me. I'm going to have to go with my gut here before I go to bed so my vote is at least in.

You Pm'ed me with a case against Pally. Now you warn her and say you are trying to help her. Contradiction much? Of course, everyone knows that if Pally is lynched and she's town mafia gets a point. That's why I voted for you; I think you may be mafia since this information spread.

Okay so let say you are a town you talk to karen and discuss about pally about her inactivity. You can't tell me that I will leave her as is and you guys vote pally for just one reason INACTIVTY I find it stupid what I did is talk both of them amd see their pattern and ask help for Trundle because I believe he is a town. I pmed you for investigation in your group, I pmed pally for inactivity and this may help us to find scum, me and karen pmed about pally and it is not so-plan its a "opinion" and question about her pally. I do not know if KAREN PMED PALLY YESTERDAY WHEN SHE PMED ME. I have a feeling I been fooled by Karen to gain trust.

Now my question is...
Did Karen plan to go with group e (point pally to get lynch) just to people will follow her and act like a pro-town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you don't tell me I shouldn't warn pally how can we investigate. Yes I admit I been somewhat fooled by karen and I pmed trundle RIGHT AFTER my concern about pally's inactvity in your pm. I can tell you what time did I pm karen, pally trundle and you

Okay so let say you are a town you talk to karen and discuss about pally about her inactivity. You can't tell me that I will leave her as is and you guys vote pally for just one reason INACTIVTY I find it stupid what I did is talk both of them amd see their pattern and ask help for Trundle because I believe he is a town. I pmed you for investigation in your group, I pmed pally for inactivity and this may help us to find scum, me and karen pmed about pally and it is not so-plan its a "opinion" and question about her pally. I do not know if KAREN PMED PALLY YESTERDAY WHEN SHE PMED ME. I have a feeling I been fooled by Karen to gain trust.

Now my question is...
Did Karen plan to go with group e (point pally to get lynch) just to people will follow her and act like a pro-town.

1) I did not PM Pally, I thought I made that pretty clear. She didn't post at all which made me suspicious of her, since that's an easy way for mafia to slip by.
2) haha, it's more like the other way around. Did I go around talking to other people planning to find evidence against you? No. But you went up to other people and talked behind me. I'm the one that's been fooled by you.

Oh, and that inactivity part - you were an advocate of inactivity earlier. Posting the modkill thing, in the PM you said it was a "good idea" so I have no idea what you're talking about.

And regarding to the last part, did you not see this?
I am not trying to lead town to a town lynch. I am trying to lead town to an easier path for future rounds. Let me re-explain my reasoning for putting up my group for First Lynching.

My Reasoning!

1) My group gets lynched first. There is a good percentage to hit scum. It is relatively inactive compared to other groups so it needs to get out of the way first --
2) While we discuss who to lynch for my round, strong players will come out and say stuff. = more evidence.
3) if you kept my group to last lynching, there would be significantly less evidence. Let's say, pallycake vs. Trundle.
4) the more evidence there means higher percentage to hit scum

It may seem risky but I'm looking at the big picture here. I understand that my thinking might be wrong since its a completely new type of mafia, but there it is. I base my suspects off evidence. When I PM'ed waffles, pallycake did not have a single post.

NOTE THAT THIS IS 8 GMT+

Prin 12:10 AM said:
ITookYourWaffles said:
Prin 9:41PM said:
ITookYourWaffles said:
Why dont you chitchat with trundle or jeremy who knows we will find a scum.
That's what I'm doing. I'm plotting against Jer with Trundle.

Good good send me the chat and I might found out whos the scum. Ty for doing this prin I'm going to help ya out.
im not too sure that you are town tho

wafflez 12:15AM said:
Aight it is your choice whether to trust me or not.
In my group I can confirm Karen is a Town and Pally is a scum (My opinion) it is the best for the players to vote for my group, yes I'm group E

Prin 12 said:
I know, you are group E.

I think Group E should go first now, simply because pally is normally inactive and we could possibly get a scum lynch. Then town would get a point.
Karen is acting pro town too. However, there is something I would like to point out about Trundle: He thinks that mafia does whatever he says they will do. Mafia is unpredictable. He can't go around thinking he knows exactly what mafia is thinking. I don't want Town to hit Town because of following Trundle. We want to hit mafia.

ITookYourWaffles said:
Prin said:
ITookYourWaffles said:
Prin said:
Great plan. I have something that might throw him under the bus.
You aren't in contact, right?

I haven't contact pally yet I also have a lot of questions to her
No, are you in contact with Trundle?

Yup irc

QUOTE=Prin]
ITookYourWaffles said:
Prin said:
ITookYourWaffles said:
Prin said:
Are you telling him anything? o_O

Nope, me and him talking about my group.
Great.

okay in group e
who do you think is the scum

Me, Pally or Karen?
Not too sure. I don't think you are mafia, but not too sure about the other two.[/QUOTE]

pm to karen around 12:29 AM see trundles post when SP and Trundle are talking about Karen he told me about it and I forward the pm and he explains me about karen

Which mean I have realized that karen could be a scum trundle warned me around 12:40 AM

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then I warned to pally (to irc) around 3-4 AM

- - - Post Merge - - -

then I warned Pally around 2-3 AM (in irc)

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is why everything is messed up

I'd like to confirm that Karen didn't PM me. The only communication I've had with Karen is in this thread.

I need a replacement player for this game. If you do not have access to the Observer chat and would like to play, please PM me.

I gotta vote Waffles then. After a bunch of thought, this sticks out the most to me.

Yet you say you think pally is scum in that PM, but your actions show otherwise.

I'm sticking with my vote against Waffles. It's no longer a placeholder. Their posts don't really stick out to me as contributive or of much use for town.

Back