Mafia TBT Mini Mafia V: Cell Experiment [Game Over/Mafia Win]

You agree with his "case" on me? What case exactly? The one that hasn't been posted? I haven't posted anything for Cory either, so I don't expect you to agree with me either, but why follow SP? Do you have some affiliation here? Both of our votes have literally nothing posted behind them.

Anyway, enough about SP's case. Time for yours. I'm scum because I haven't been posting? Is this Weaboo mafia? Come on, isn't this supposed to be the grownups Mafia? I expect us to have moved past making mafia lynch choices based on activity by now. It's good for Day 1 lynches, that's about it. They literally can go either way. Did we not just go over this subject with pally? As I've talked to many people about, I haven't been active because I feel that this game is unbalanced to the Mafia. It's hard to play when you feel demoralized that your team is one lynch away from losing in an unbalanced game. But regardless of how I might feel about that, I still have a responsibility to play for my team so that's why I'm here now that I'm up for lynch today.

My vote for Cory was mostly gut because I haven't been paying too much attention to this game. I'm going to go read over the thread now though. Honestly, I'm more concerned about you guys lynching me now than I am concerned about which of SP or Cory is scum. If you lynch me, we will automatically lose immediately. For the love of salt shakers, don't.
The case that says he is voting because he thinks you're scum. We have literally no hard evidence, so essentially, EVERY DAY IS DAY 1. When I'm scum, I rarely post, because I'm afraid I'll do the wrong thing or say the wrong words. I'm essentially assuming it is like this for everyone. I agree that Cory isn't scum. He always gives off scummy vibes to me, and every single time I'm wrong about him. He's giving me scummy vibes, so I think he's Town. This has been true for all games I've played with Cory to the near end, which is basically just one. He was acting very scummy, and he was town.
Cause I know I am town, and I voted for Minties(only one) and she was scum. Cory was all like "Wow, Jubs and Superpenguin have no posts to go off of. "/" So he's obviously town which means Justin is obviously Scum.

Be smart and vote Jubs or be stupid. <3
Plus, I trust SP's judgement because he is experienced. Well, more experienced than me. Oath has a tendency to bandwagon coughcoughACmafiacoughcough, something I tend to do myself. However, I am trusting my decision to lynch Justin, unless others have sufficient evidence.

It'll probably just be 5 of us because I doubt FN1 will post anything or vote.

Purpl, all I'm going to say is please go read through the thread over again and think for yourself instead of "I'm going to follow what SP says because he is SP".

Adding to my last post:

The worst thing you can do in this game is not think for yourself. With so few voters left, just following someone else is not acceptable and will make us lose. Literally everyone's vote is important, unlike a regular game where a couple votes there and there won't make a difference.

Purpl, all I'm going to say is please go read through the thread over again and think for yourself instead of "I'm going to follow what SP says because he is SP".
I said I was going to vote for him because he is more experienced. And for your information, I've read the entire thread. Have a nice frickin day.

Plus, I trust SP's judgement because he is experienced. Well, more experienced than me. Oath has a tendency to bandwagon coughcoughACmafiacoughcough, something I tend to do myself. However, I am trusting my decision to lynch Justin, unless others have sufficient evidence.

Listen here sweetie. I lynched Cory (scum) in AC mafia, and Prin (scum) in this mafia so I don't wanna hear your crap about bandwagoning.

You've been bandwagoning this entire game. You bandwagoned Prin, you instantly bandwagoned on Justin.

No, every day is not day one. You can read my cases on Trundle, Prin, and Jer yesterday to see that there is actually evidence on who to vote for then, unlike Day One.

I agree that Cory isn't scum. He always gives off scummy vibes to me, and every single time I'm wrong about him. He's giving me scummy vibes, so I think he's Town.

wtf

Adding to my last post:

The worst thing you can do in this game is not think for yourself. With so few voters left, just following someone else is not acceptable and will make us lose. Literally everyone's vote is important, unlike a regular game where a couple votes there and there won't make a difference.
Which is why we need Fireninja1 to post. If you are reading this. BECOME ACTIVE

I said I was going to vote for him because he is more experienced. And for your information, I've read the entire thread. Have a nice frickin day.

You're looking at this from the completely wrong angle. This isn't about following what SP, myself, Oath, or anyone else says because they're "experienced". Vote with yourself, not what someone else said.

Please don't give me attitude either, this isn't personal against you so don't make it that way!

So? What if I completely agree with what SP said? I'm sorry, but you also seem to be attempting to change the subject.

Changing the subject? I'm here to defend myself so we don't ****ing lose. Considering SP hasn't posted anything for me to defend aganist, and your vote comes down "SP said so", there's not much else for me to say. What am I changing the subject from?

Purpl, you should really just stop posting before you dig yourself in an even deeper hole than you are in now.

Guys guys I'm here I got 2 notifications telling me to get my *** over here.

Whatever. Keeping my vote on you, unless evidence comes up against the other two. To clarify, the only reason I'm agreeing with SP is because he is more experienced and he must have some evidence he isn't sharing if he just told us all to vote for Justin. We were in the same situation with Jeremy and Prin yesterday. I'm going to stop posting now.

Honestly, I held off posting evidence against Justin, because I knew the more I held out, the more evidence I would start to gain for both today's lynch and the Day 6 Lynch.

The evidence post is on its way, guys. :)

Honestly, I held off posting evidence against Justin, because I knew the more I held out, the more evidence I would start to gain for both today's lynch and the Day 6 Lynch.

The evidence post is on its way, guys. :)
Wow sneaky Nick.

Before I begin, I will be referring the the previous removed players as the following roles:

Group A
FireNinja1
PurplPanda
oath2order

Group B
Justin
Superpenguin
Cory

Group C
Minties
Tom
LittleBeary

Group D
Prin
Trundle
Jeremy

Group E
pallycake
ITookYourWaffles

Karen

Now, as you all know. I strongly believe Justin is scum. Before I start the dissection of the few posts he actually has, I'd like to draw attention on today's voting record. So far the stance of voters stands at:

Justin
Superpenguin
PurplPanda

Superpenguin
Cory

Cory
Justin

Undecided
Oath2order
FireNinja1

Here's the thing about Day 5. There are only six players that are able to vote this game. Thus, the first person to get to three votes is basically lynched, as I don't think anyone will be unvoting, and in pluratiy voting ties, the first player to reach 3 would be the one lynched. That said, Justin already has two guaranteed votes for him. I know I am Town, so if Justin were actually innocent, then Cory would be the mafia in our group. If Cory were mafia though, he could easily jump against Justin, Justin would be the first to three, remain at three until the deadline, and the mafia would win. However, Cory decided not to do that and target me instead. This basically clears Cory up for me and puts all my suspicion on Justin.

I voted for FireNinja because ultimately who the Leader is doesn't really matter. As everyone else has said, they'll most likely do what we ask.

I know this was just a joke. We were basically discussing this in the IRC, and I jokingly mentioned making FireNinja as our leader and I asked who would vote with me as a joke. Justin was the only to really jump on board right away. I didn't think much of it at the time because I didn't know anyone's role at that point, but now I think it was a ploy to get a mafia leader.

Not much time left so I doubt this will change anything, but why has the lynch been 100% focussed on Waffles and Karen? Why has Pally been cleared completely? Might be something keeping an eye on in the case we mis lynch today. Yes, Pally will be out of the game, but those who completely ignored the possibility of lynching Pally could be worth an eye on later in the game.

Assuming Karen is mafia, Justin is trying to get attention completely off her. By going for an easy target like Pally, he is trying to divert attention both off a scummate and trying to act Pro-Town at the same time by partially defending Waffles who was going to be lynched at that point regardless and appear Town.

Minties is not hiding. She is sleeping right now, will probably be awake in a couple hours. :)

And she was posting here this morning when she was online, you can find that here:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...riment-Day-3&p=2665460&viewfull=1#post2665460

Assuming Minties is Scum, Justin was going way out of his way to defend Minties on the simple accusation of that she just hasn't posted in a little while. Keep in mind Minties doesn't post a lot or very contirbutive when she is mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[21:30] <~Jubs> it's not that easy to play the game as if you're town

Italics are SP, Bold is me. Quotes are the quotes he made of me in his post:

Here's the thing about Day 5. There are only six players that are able to vote this game. Thus, the first person to get to three votes is basically lynched, as I don't think anyone will be unvoting, and in pluratiy voting ties, the first player to reach 3 would be the one lynched. That said, Justin already has two guaranteed votes for him. I know I am Town, so if Justin were actually innocent, then Cory would be the mafia in our group. If Cory were mafia though, he could easily jump against Justin, Justin would be the first to three, remain at three until the deadline, and the mafia would win. However, Cory decided not to do that and target me instead. This basically clears Cory up for me and puts all my suspicion on Justin.

This is completely invalid. As you say yourself, him not doing this inclines you to think that he is clean. It works in the reverse too though. If he DID do that, then it should raise alarm bells in your head the other way. And because this is NOT a Majority lynch, you would then point out this and unvote before the deadline. Therefore, the whole idea of this clearing Cory up is bollocks.

I voted for FireNinja because ultimately who the Leader is doesn't really matter. As everyone else has said, they'll most likely do what we ask.

I know this was just a joke. We were basically discussing this in the IRC, and I jokingly mentioned making FireNinja as our leader and I asked who would vote with me as a joke. Justin was the only to really jump on board right away. I didn't think much of it at the time because I didn't know anyone's role at that point, but now I think it was a ploy to get a mafia leader.

Just as I said in the post you quoted, who the Leader was is almost completely meaningless. If I was scum, there is no way I would put myself in unnecessary danger like that by pushing a team member for a role which doesn't even matter.

Not much time left so I doubt this will change anything, but why has the lynch been 100% focussed on Waffles and Karen? Why has Pally been cleared completely? Might be something keeping an eye on in the case we mis lynch today. Yes, Pally will be out of the game, but those who completely ignored the possibility of lynching Pally could be worth an eye on later in the game.

Assuming Karen is mafia, Justin is trying to get attention completely off her. By going for an easy target like Pally, he is trying to divert attention both off a scummate and trying to act Pro-Town at the same time by partially defending Waffles who was going to be lynched at that point regardless and appear Town.

I acknowledged myself in this post that it was too late to actually change anything. (and therefore get any attention off Karen as you propose I was doing) If I was scum, I wouldn't even say anything because it would be far too late. I made that comment to make people consider why and who was clearing Pally, not to divert any attention as you suggest.

Minties is not hiding. She is sleeping right now, will probably be awake in a couple hours. :)

And she was posting here this morning when she was online, you can find that here:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...riment-Day-3&p=2665460&viewfull=1#post2665460

Assuming Minties is Scum, Justin was going way out of his way to defend Minties on the simple accusation of that she just hasn't posted in a little while. Keep in mind Minties doesn't post a lot or very contirbutive when she is mafia.

You're truly grasping at straws with this one. It was barely even a defense, basically just a statement of facts really since they were asking about it. Let's not conveniently forget the context of the posts coming before this:

People have lives, you know. And timezones.
Does anybody know if she is in the IRC at the moment?

Hm. Wonder why she's hiding from the thread.

I was answering these questions. I'm Minties' friend and she has expressed to me multiple times in the past her annoyance with people forgetting that she is online at weird times and then accusing her based on it. This had nothing to do with her team or my team in the game.

Back