Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

Yeah. It wasn't just the mass roleclaiming that caused a mafia loss. I didn't fully balance the teams out at the beginning either. That's why this was a Mini and not a Main. Thank you all for playing and I hope you continue to sign up for more games. :)

Yeah. It wasn't just the mass roleclaiming that caused a mafia loss. I didn't fully balance the teams out at the beginning either. That's why this was a Mini and not a Main. Thank you all for playing and I hope you continue to sign up for more games. :)

I honestly wouldn't mind Bird Mafia Redux with the same roles, just without the Chickie role.

OR, include the Chickie role, but don't tell us that all roles are used.

WEO WEO I was so terrified for my life.

tumblr_lsblu1edPX1qdjhv0o1_500.gif

I don't even like regular show but that me bruh! B L U B I R D B O I!

I honestly wouldn't mind Bird Mafia Redux with the same roles, just without the Chickie role.

OR, include the Chickie role, but don't tell us that all roles are used.

I have a different mini-mafia idea in mind for next time I host.
A Bird Mafia Sequel is a safe bet to be on its way though. :)

"With all of this happening at once, VillageDweller still couldn't be bothered to keep his head out of the dirt."

wtf sp you couldn't even give the ostrich a moment of shining glory? BYE

We surrendered. There was literally no point in dragging this out and making you all get bored.

I certainly hope some people don't start thinking that they did good this game. Town only won because everybody complied with role-claiming en masse to the confirmed town role.

SP, be sure to lock the QuickTopics, so they don't get spammed.

Of course, none of this is going to be read because everybody thinks that you can dismiss any argument because the other person is "salty".

i am crying

This is what happens when you have a confirmed town role.

I agree. Along with SP's apparant misbalancing lol, another reason I was kind of against the plan was because.. I knew it would make the game end 5000 years early LMAO

<VillageDweller> dont' worry i am going to quote ur post to make sure it is read
<oath2order> yay
<VillageDweller> <3
<VillageDweller> because i agree with you
<VillageDweller> it's why i found the beginning of harry potter mafia boring when i read it.
<VillageDweller> confirmed town role is just.. OP. lol
<VillageDweller> and there's literally no way for mafia to win because of all the roles usage, no safe claims
<VillageDweller> so ANY role they claim is going to conflict and it hjust comes down to how long it takes to lynch each conflicting claim.

just my thoughts. I think in the future if there's any more innocent child roles maybe they should be like.. barred from PMs? not that it would work lmao. maybe just in no pm games idk

We surrendered. There was literally no point in dragging this out and making you all get bored.

I certainly hope some people don't start thinking that they did good this game. Town only won because everybody complied with role-claiming en masse to the confirmed town role.

SP, be sure to lock the QuickTopics, so they don't get spammed.

Of course, none of this is going to be read because everybody thinks that you can dismiss any argument because the other person is "salty".

We took advantage of the roles that were given to us. We did do good <3 but the chickie role was weird and possibly over powered. So I say no to having another chickie or chickie like role

Last edited:
We took advantage of the roles that were given to us. We did do good <3 but the chickie role was weird and possibly over powered. So I say in to having another chickie or chickie like role

OP i think idk <3

Feloreena in mafia chat: I think that VillageDweller was the other mason claim (He is likely the fool).

Is that supposed to be an insult to my posting now that you know I'm not the fool ): brb crying (jk but WOT lmao)

I talked to you yesterday, you knew it started before today...
well I thought everyone had gotten their role, but the game hadn't started yet. EDIT: The funny thing is after I posted this I just then noticed the game was over

Last edited:
Birds-Picture.jpg

End Game

Throughout the night, Natty was growing weaker and sicker. She was starving herself while Kyuby got to feast on Feloreena's birdie remains which were surprisingly red now instead of green.

As the night ticked on, Natty grew faint. She end up falling down into her mother's nest. She would never wake up again.

Meanwhile, atop the trees, Cory was being as lively as always during the night. Sleeping all day and being nocturnal and all really keeps him alert during the night. Unfortunately, he was unable to detect the piercing claws that pierced his back.

The sun soon rose, and the Territorial Birds were convinced they had won. They narrowed down their suspects and all that was left was a few sacrifices to Tina and they would once again live in peace.

Sataric and oath2order got their talons involved in a claw-off. Oath2order emerged victorious, but Blu Rose came out to avenge his Flamingo brethren's death.

Alise was all by her lonesome at this point. She tried to flee and get away, but it was of no use. The other birds captured her and shipped her on her way to Tina's cabin. But first, they but some toxins in Alise's body, so Tina would be taking no more of the birdie population for supper.

With all of this happening at once, VillageDweller still couldn't be bothered to keep his head out of the dirt.

The Tropical Birds Have Surrendered! The Territorial Birds Win! Turkey Wins! Bat Wins!

Cory and Natty both died last night

Check OP for list of roles and links coming shortly!

OMG my sister has a bird that looks exactly like the birds in the picture. Sun Conures, I think? lol

Sorry for getting on your nerves, mister Oath. Just wanted to see how you'd react. Thanks for the game. It did need a bit more balancing for sure but the roles were cool and unique! Oh, and Dolby is pretty damn good. I think we need to stop lynching him Day 1, honestly..

Back