Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good point, and it encourages the idea that Capella and/or you are hiding something in your conversations with MissNoodle. It's possible that neither of you are though. I almost feel like MissNoodle just screwed us over or something and we're just wasting time here.

I'm also starting to feel that last part there. It doesn't seem clear to me how Noodle connected the two conversations together into such a bold statement. Oath, and I'm going to assume Capella as well, don't seem to know that the other has talked to Noodle.

I'll go ahead and vote for Capella, I hope the result clears things up.

I think we should keep Aerious alive for at least another day so that we can see if SP is telling the truth about being in touch with the vig or not.

Moron really did seem like town to me at first, until he posted saying he was willing to vote for himself to 'help town'. That's probably not gonna help town as much as you think. If you're really town, then you shouldn't give up like that because it means that we'd be wasting a lynch, when we might have better chance at killing someone who seems scummier. Minties made some good points about him, and why would you vote for yourself if you were town? Surely you'd be fighting a little more to convince people before giving in like that. It's like you're expecting people to change their minds because you're voting yourself to "help" town (if you're scum).

I say we lynch Capella . Then we can go by what Noodle said in her will about them either both being scum, or both being town (for the time being). So if Capella flips scum, then it'll automatically make Oath look a bit scummy too ~ we should look into it a little first if that's the case. Although, Oath seems town-like to me at the moment.

Yui pretty much summed up exactly how I feel here - voting for Capella and seeing if SP's supposed vig comes through and shoots Aerious.

Oath - I'm not sure either but perhaps she knew more than she was letting on? idk

I went with a Capella vote as well. She's been the highest on my list for a day or so.

lil cappy, if its obvious that your evidence wasn't enough and literally everyone playing is suspicious of you because of that evidence, you've got to work with it and make a better defense. Just repeating the same thing makes it look like you don't care :l

Ah so many pages so much to read.

I think I'll rather vote for Aerious she is a much bigger distraction to town than Capella and like I have stated before it is hard for me to trust Sp and I am not so sure about the whole vig shot.

@Moron: Voting for yourself doesn't prove you being a town. Defending yourself and answering to others well help you prove that you are town. Instead of giving up

Ah so many pages so much to read.

I think I'll rather vote for Aerious she is a much bigger distraction to town than Capella and like I have stated before it is hard for me to trust Sp and I am not so sure about the whole vig shot.

@Moron: Voting for yourself doesn't prove you being a town. Defending yourself and answering to others well help you prove that you are town. Instead of giving up

Voting for Aerious would mean that we won't find out if SP is telling the truth or not. Besides, I'm pretty confident that SP does know a vig and is telling the truth. If I'm wrong, well then we can always lynch Aerious on day three. It'll also give us more time to get more info on the whole thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We'd get more of a lead from lynching Capella than Aerious at this point, in my opinion.

Voting for Aerious would mean that we won't find out if SP is telling the truth or not. Besides, I'm pretty confident that SP does know a vig and is telling the truth. If I'm wrong, well then we can always lynch Aerious on day three. It'll also give us more time to get more info on the whole thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We'd get more of a lead from lynching Capella than Aerious at this point, in my opinion.

You are right, but I am still not very convince that he knows a vig. if Cap ends up being lynch and Aerious does get shot then I will start believing Sp a tiny bit.

I just voted for Capella as well.

If the Cyberdisc (Mugger) killed MissNoodle last night, does that mean they could've given out items to their team? Would they be able to choose between all of the Engineers different options, as well?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to bold my text. That was a question for Feloreena.

If the Cyberdisc (Mugger) killed MissNoodle last night, does that mean they could've given out items to their team? Would they be able to choose between all of the Engineers different options, as well?

Yes correct. If MissNoodle crafted an item during Day One, they would only have the option of the three remaining items.

Last edited:
No, what I think Sataric meant was, if the Mugger killed MissNoodle, does the Mugger have the ability to create those items now?

Yes correct. If MissNoodle crafted an item during Day One, they would only have the option of the three remaining items.

Well, ****.. Okay..

From the Engineer description: "Once per day you may craft a Plasma Pistol, Carapace Armour, Medikit, or Arc Thrower, and distribute these to a player of your choice for use during the night." - That means that if the Cyberdisc killed MissNoodle then Aerious might be getting healed tonight. It's likely he would chose the Medikit, if Aerious isn't EXALT. If he is, however, then Mafia might get an extra kill in tonight with that Plasma Pistol.

No, what I think Sataric meant was, if the Mugger killed MissNoodle, does the Mugger have the ability to create those items now?

Yes, they can. I meant that the Mugger would only have the choice of three items if MissNoodle already made one of them.

The Carapace Armour seems like the most logical choice of item to use on Day 1 since you want to get that protection in there early as it lasts for the entire game length, so that is likely the item that was used by MissNoodle herself, if any. The other three items are likely still available. Let's hope for the best, and that the Cyberdisc killed someone else other than MissNoodle last night, but we must take this into consideration as it could possibly screw up all of our plans for Night 2.

The Carapace Armour seems like the most logical choice of item to use on Day 1 since you want to get that protection in there early as it lasts for the entire game length, so that is likely the item that was used by MissNoodle herself, if any. The other three items are likely still available. Let's hope for the best, and that the Cyberdisc killed someone else other than MissNoodle last night, but we must take this into consideration as it could possibly screw up all of our plans for Night 2.

If the Cyberdisc is the one who killed Noodle at night, I think it is even more clear that one of the people who knew Noodle's role is sided with the Aliens.

If the Cyberdisc is the one who killed Noodle at night, I think it is even more clear that one of the people who knew Noodle's role is sided with the Aliens.

Agreed - I am keeping my vote on Capella for now. The Aerious issue could possible be resolved at night nevertheless and the Vig should get their bullet refunded if the kill doesn't go through.

Agreed - I am keeping my vote on Capella for now. The Aerious issue could possible be resolved at night nevertheless and the Vig should get their bullet refunded if the kill doesn't go through.

I've already confirmed with Feloreena that even if Aerious is protected, the shot gets refunded.

If Capella is wearing the Carapace Armour, and we lynch her, would it be revealed in the thread that she was the owner of it when she dies?

I JUST DONE READING YES XD
thanks again for those reading glasses SP~
i think exspecially after the convo with noodle I'm gonna vote Capella today for reasons above. The other issues with Aerious and SP should be solved tonight.

I JUST DONE READING YES XD
thanks again for those reading glasses SP~
i think exspecially after the convo with noodle I'm gonna vote Capella today for reasons above. The other issues with Aerious and SP should be solved tonight.
Your name has come up a few times, yet I don't think I've seen you defend yourself. Why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong too. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back