Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

thank you for offering info for people who do not partake in irc. <3

that is a serious claim though.

Day post may be delayed due to some technical difficulties. Hang in there!

- - - Post Merge - - -

NIGHT TWO

Capella and tinytaylor have died. They were both Student(Townie).
You are a Townie. You have nothing but your voice and your vote to help your team. Use them both wisely.

No flavor text because I'm lazy and tired as ****. Also, wills will be up soon.

I want to bring up something, a blue was revealed to Miss Noodle and last night that same blue was targeted. The blue wanted me to share this, so I am.

I want to bring up something, a blue was revealed to Miss Noodle and last night that same blue was targeted. The blue wanted me to share this, so I am.
Ah, interesting.
So Tinytaylor or Capella were shot by vigs? If you shot one of them, please speak up.

?\_(⁎⚈᷀᷁ᴗ⚈᷀᷁⁎)_/?
not going to say I was surprised,
i must've been getting some where.
shoutout to coach! anyway 1st mafia,
it's been real

Purpl, are you going to update the OP with
  • The new timer
  • The links to the new day and night posts
  • The deaths of JellofishXD, Blu Rose, tinytaylor and Capella?

Last edited:
Well ****.
RIP tinytalor and Capella, you guys were awesome :(
At the very least we still have all of our blues so thats a good thing. I'm worried about cult though -_-
So i'm going back to read the pages i missed, but from the evidence i 've seen so far Miss Noodle seems pretty fishy to me. Exspecially with the whole blue thing that princess shared.

Okay so I feel pretty confident in saying that MissNoodle is probs scum. Her defending of Jello + Targeting a blue after they were revealed to her seems more than just coincidences in my opinion. I think we should all ##Vote: MissNoodle..

Also, for comparisons sake, I read looked through all of MissNoodles posts in all the games she's been in. The main difference I could not is from them being scum and town, is that she was considerably more active as town. That's all the differences I could tell atm though, as I don't / didn't have much time to look through~

Well it was nice knowing ya!

images.jpeg

Jk

I agree that our next lynch should probably be miss noodle because it was suspicious of her to defend jellofish. And I can't think of anybody else suspicious enough to lynch besides sp but idk if we should. I think he's town

- - - Post Merge - - -

And RIP tinytaylor and capella. I'll miss you

rip tinytaylor & capella

So, MissNoodle targeted a blue? Hm, adds more evidence that's why shes scum. Well I'm voting for her anyway, lol.

Back