• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

What exactly is cult? (Not sure if I should use the question
color now)
Each night, the cult leader recruits a member from the Town to join the cult. When the cult leader dies, the cult cannot gain any more members. However, it is possible there is more than one cult leader.

Observer please!

Each night, the cult leader recruits a member from the Town to join the cult. When the cult leader dies, the cult cannot gain any more members. However, it is possible there is more than one cult leader.

So the cult would be considered 3rd party?

Hi so umm I have read everything in the rules and I think I get this game but..when does the whole mean girls thing come into play?

Mean Girls is really just the theme of the game to differentiate it from the other games.

I'll have obs chat :)

It's the theme. The roles and deaths will be mean girls themed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You'll see. :rolleyes:

Oh there are actual items in this game? Lol I thought you just copied and pasted Tom's game (which came from Jub's game with items).

It's the theme. The roles and deaths will be mean girls themed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You'll see. :rolleyes:

Ok than if I staff up just tell me
Oh and I'm not this best speller so if you don't get can't read what I send there's nothing with your eyes XD

Back