• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

Hello newcomers! I'm not sure why the Oath, Prin and Pally left, but I'm we were able to find replacements!

I'm still waiting on some actions. Night will be extended until 11:00 EST unless these actions are sent in before that.

Yeah your right I forgot! I guess kaiaa is mafia than

I'm still reading through all this stuff but no I'm not mafia. May I see the posts in which people believe that pally shows scumlike behavior? Of course I can't really defend what pally has done but I'd like to see them anyway.

I'm still reading through all this stuff but no I'm not mafia. May I see the posts in which people believe that pally shows scumlike behavior? Of course I can't really defend what pally has done but I'd like to see them anyway.

Well she was acting like she knew for a fact that miss noodle was scum and she was not so...

Hello newcomers! I'm not sure why the Oath, Prin and Pally left, but I'm we were able to find replacements!

I think they were just tired of the game in general. I'm contemplating quitting myself because I really don't have the time, and it might be a little more responsible to hand in the towel. :p

I still haven't received an action from one person. I have PMed them and given them 5 minutes before I start without them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NIGHT THREE

No one has died.

Last edited:
Well okay then, I was expecting to get capped lol

@Waffles: Not enough to convict anyone but I have noticed that Kyuby has been pretty inactive. I think we need to start looking at the most inactive players considering being mafia is a pretty important roll in the game and with no kills last night, the mafia are more than likely not active players.

i agree with kaiaa. i think scum might have some inactive members since they couldn't even get on to send kills. we should definitely start looking at those who haven't been posting.

Back