• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

Well, the way you worded the first sentence makes it sound like the ability is automatic and needs no activation. It makes it seems like the underlying message is "you vote for me and you die"

That's only true when Natty dies, though.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Kill Natty! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Which reminds me since we do not know what are the role in this game. Are you giving us a hint that you are a lyncher or executioner? For be it is possible that there will be a third party in the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*me

Can we please not pull a bird mafia here? That'd be boring.
Seriously sp, what gives?

Everyone who says "I don't want this to be Bird Mafia cause that was an easy town win" is from now on forever seen as Anti-Town and is being under harsh suspicions and serious consideration for future lynches. If you don't want to pull a Bird Mafia AKA a TOwn Win, you are anti-town and anti-town players are scum players who must be expelled from this school!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Which reminds me since we do not know what are the role in this game. Are you giving us a hint that you are a lyncher or executioner? For be it is possible that there will be a third party in the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*me

Yes, Waffles, yes.

I am actually a Hidden Lyncher Sleeper Inventor Toxic Goo."

- - - Post Merge - - -

*me
There is a cult, by the way.

Superpenguin, if you are a launcher then who is your target? Natty?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lyncher

Superpenguin, if you are a launcher then who is your target? Natty?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lyncher

No, Natty is the person who activates my abilities. Aerious is the player who I need to get lynched. Hence why I voted her Day One.

Everyone who says "I don't want this to be Bird Mafia cause that was an easy town win" is from now on forever seen as Anti-Town and is being under harsh suspicions and serious consideration for future lynches. If you don't want to pull a Bird Mafia AKA a TOwn Win, you are anti-town and anti-town players are scum players who must be expelled from this school!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, Waffles, yes.

I am actually a Hidden Lyncher Sleeper Inventor Toxic Goo."

What goes on in your mind. . .?
Have the scum got to your head or something? I think its a cheap tactic and it kind of ruins the game if you ask me. It may be an easy win for my team but wheres the fun in that?

Doing a bird mafia wouldn't work because the mafia know what the townie name is and this is a closed set-up, unlike the open set-up of bird mafia

SP, you Natty and Pally just pulled me into IRC chat asking me to claim a different role than Vet. Having Natty killed will do nothing but prove that you're "inno" when you're probably scum too along with the other two.

SP, you Natty and Pally just pulled me into IRC chat asking me to claim a different role than Vet. Having Natty killed will do nothing but prove that you're "inno" when you're probably scum too along with the other two.

Cause you said you were a Doctor, but then you said Kill Immune to others and now you're saying Veteran in the thread. Girl, you've done so many roleclaims.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The ability to poison people if they vote for you?

That and my inventor abilities.

Back