Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Have the Medicine and the Axe been confirmed yet? I don't mind purchasing an unconfirmed item (if there still is).

I only have 9 bells :O is anyone willing to loan 3 bells so I could try out the axe? I want to see what it does. Don't think its been said.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have the Medicine and the Axe been confirmed yet? I don't mind purchasing an unconfirmed item (if there still is).

no doubt the medicine behaves like a doctor would

i remember Kaiaa saying it tells you something about the game but like
nobody even knew what that meant so???

gaaaah i really wish we hadn't have lost both doctors..

Kaiaa said that it's confirmed that there is no third party role, I think. She was Town so she had no reason to lie.

I only have 9 bells :O is anyone willing to loan 3 bells so I could try out the axe? I want to see what it does. Don't think its been said.

The axe probably ... you know, kills? :p I'd expect that the Medicine is like a protect action too.

Shovel looks fun. Maybe you can knock someone out with it haha. I'm assuming the Bulletin Pin is used for posting a message on the bulletin board, and pitfall can perhaps role-block somebody? No idea what the water cooler is for though.

wonderful 2 doctors are dead
11 bells up to give to someone!

was lynn even active? I guess that at least we now know that she was an inactive town and not a mafia hiding behind it? lol

I honestly don't think Kit is mafia because i doubt if she was mafia that her team would've let her continue on like that - however she did drastically change form being hyperactive to being quite. good potentially be new player being hyperactive being told my mafia to calm down over a period of time? idk lol

has anyone tried the tricky pitfall yet? i'd be willing to try it i guess
WHEEEEEE HYPERACTIIVVVVVTIIITTYYYYYYY YEEEYYYYYYYY
I'd be willing to try something. I haven't spent any bells yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why did truffles quote post O.O

thanks lithia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT
wasted bells too holla. well atl east we know she's not mafia? LOL

prin - go ahead and buy it if you want then i guess.

i'm going to go ahea and yolo and buy a tricky pitfall i think i have enough
YO. I forgot to vote :rolleyes: Kay? Anywhosies, farewell to who's left!

Anyone know what the envelope does?

Most likely/certainly sends anonymous/not messages to other players. Look at the Mail Service part of the OP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP

anonymous/not anonymous

WHEEEEEE HYPERACTIIVVVVVTIIITTYYYYYYY YEEEYYYYYYYY
I'd be willing to try something. I haven't spent any bells yet

why did you even quote me i don't understand???????

The tricky pitfall has a random unknown chance of blocking someone's action or item once.
fantastic, it's not better than the pitfall at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it might have a better chance but idk)

prin idk i could send you the 3 bells??
i would quite like the bells from the dead people but i don't mind if ppl don't want to give them to me
i get the feeling axe will like be a vig shot

****, two doctors dead within one night, and the chance of there being any more isn't very high...
Does anyone need extra bells to test any of the remaining items out? I doubt that I'll use any of mine, so I wouldn't mind transferring them to someone who would so long as they are trustworthy.

I bought the axe and used it last night. It has two "hits" and only one hit may be used per night. I used the first hit last night (can't say who or they'll be protected tonight by a mafia doctor if there is one) and will be using the second hit night five. Just wanted to say that this is what the item is used for.

why did you even quote me i don't understand???????

The tricky pitfall has a random unknown chance of blocking someone's action or item once.
fantastic, it's not better than the pitfall at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it might have a better chance but idk)

prin idk i could send you the 3 bells??
i would quite like the bells from the dead people but i don't mind if ppl don't want to give them to me
i get the feeling axe will like be a vig shot
My name was mentioned. :)
Yeah, a really pricy kill, but could go to good use for someone who doesn't have that power.

****, two doctors dead within one night, and the chance of there being any more isn't very high...
Does anyone need extra bells to test any of the remaining items out? I doubt that I'll use any of mine, so I wouldn't mind transferring them to someone who would so long as they are trustworthy.

May I have them? I'm thinking about buying something else. To help town. I have an idea.

Back