Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Items can't be directly gifted. If you die people can bid on them however. Bells can be transferred as well.

If you think about it
Watercooler - 1 bell
Shovel - 2 bells
Pitfall - 2 bells

If shovel + pitfall go together, thats 4 bells total and a good 2-3 nights of savings. I say watercooler is useless in comparison to the other items, but I could try it out.

but yeah anyways who do you guys think should be lynched ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No both same night.

someone said you can only use one item per night

If you think about it
Watercooler - 1 bell
Shovel - 2 bells
Pitfall - 2 bells

If shovel + pitfall go together, thats 4 bells total and a good 2-3 nights of savings. I say watercooler is useless in comparison to the other items, but I could try it out.

but yeah anyways who do you guys think should be lynched ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

someone said you can only use one item per night

Well I only bought the pitfall so I'm not 100% certain.

This is what is says in the first post~

Inventory:
Players can store up to 2 items at once in their inventory, unless otherwise stated. Items can be trashed with no refund at any time if desired, usually to free up inventory space for more items. Items cannot be directly transferred between players.

Only 1 item can be used per each phase. During Night, you can use 1 item in addition to any regular Night ability. (such as an inspection or kill)

To use or trash an item from your inventory, just PM me letting me know which item in your inventory you wish to use or trash. It would be appreciated if any wills and night actions were sent in the same PM to save me time, but not required.

Please keep track of your own inventory and bell count if possible, but I am available to check for you if you send me a friendly PM asking. You may be denied updates if you are abusing this by asking multiple times per day when you can keep track yourself to a degree.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But it sounds like you can use items in the day phase as well. So perhaps use shovel during the day, and pitfall at night?

Yeah it makes sense -- considering that the pitfall and shovel combo will give a player a pretty good action (roleblock/kill) it makes sense that it takes 2 nights to perform it.

okay I say we consider lynching Makkine today

why? because she's inactive and there's no one else to go for
also because we need a starting point

a no lynch is a total waste, and it's been proven we need to get rid of inactives early on such as in MM4 when DOLBY WAS MAFIA and he stayed pretty much quiet the entire time

Since people seem to be pushing for inactives already, we should list all of them: FireNinja1, Makkine, Lynn105 (sorry Lynn :x), Kuma and pallycake. All of these people listed, based on previous games, have been relatively inactive. So any one of those names chosen for lynch would be suffice?

But I don't think see should start a train for a specific player yet; the days has just begun. o:

I'm pretty sure you'll have to use a shovel and then the pitfall. It could be a "kill" attack or a "mafia stall" (like if the mafia go to kill someone and fall in the pitfall, they lose their chance to kill) so we should test it to be sure.

Since people seem to be pushing for inactives already, we should list all of them: FireNinja1, Makkine, Lynn105 (sorry Lynn :x), Kuma and pallycake. All of these people listed, based on previous games, have been relatively inactive. So any one of those names chosen for lynch would be suffice?

But I don't think see should start a train for a specific player yet; the days has just begun. o:

never played with pallycake before so idk
kuma active on irc ??
yeah last mafia game lynn and jawile disappeared in the end

so it is

FireNinja1
Lynn105
Makkine

I'm pretty sure you'll have to use a shovel and then the pitfall. It could be a "kill" attack or a "mafia stall" (like if the mafia go to kill someone and fall in the pitfall, they lose their chance to kill) so we should test it to be sure.

for someone to be able to test the effects of the two items, they would need to survive the night because atm no one has enough bells unless someone sends bells to someone

Signing in!

If we are going the inactive route, then we should use Lunatic's list. I think we should let them post first before making a decision though.

As for the items, I feel like the Watercooler is like an inspection or something, as they are found in offices, and Detectives have offices. 1 Bell feels too cheap though.

By the way if it is in fact, a mafia kill-stall, and a player is named that the mafia was trying to kill, we can assume that person is not mafia right?
This is all just theory though, we don't know until we try.

Are we allowed to say how many bells we have?

:(
I don't want to give out my role, but I'll say I'm town aligned.
Also in the previous game I thought I was doomed already since trundle leaked out our roles :/

And what item should I buy? Or just save my bells if you guys are already getting them? O:

34 players, 4 mafia kp per night and town has some vigs...
assuming the vigs make no shots tonight, tomorrow there will be
30 players, 8 mafia (assume the worst, i mean it could be 7) and we'd be left with 22 town
each night -4 players if we don't hit mafia which is a huge cost, I think that we need to test shovel + pitfall combo tonight but whoever tests it needs to be secret so mafia don't kill them.

Are we unable to discard the water cooler because it says "no refunds"?

Back