what's on your mind
Retired Staff
Bells
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
counter.gif

Voting is to be done in this thread. Keep all discussion to the main thread here.

This game will use Majority Lynch. When a player attains over 50% of the vote, they will be immediately killed and Day will end. (For example, with 14 players alive, a player requires 8 votes to be lynched). If the deadline is reached without a majority, nobody will be lynched, and all players who did not vote will be modkilled. You may choose not to lynch, but you must make this clear (##Vote: No Lynch).

Please vote in the following format: ##Vote: Username. Votes not done in the correct fashion may not be counted. I will update vote counts whenever I get the chance. If you want to change your vote, first type ##Unvote followed by your new vote ##Vote: Username. You can change your vote at any time and as much as you like (within reason) up until a majority is reached.

No conditional voting. You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.

Voting is mandatory.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6

Credit to KarlaKGB for the content of this post.

Last edited:
I am the sticky fairy here to grant you a wish

###Vote: No Lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh, ##Vote: No lynch

23 hours until night begins. With 27 players alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

BellBringerGreen (1)
BellBringerGreen

BluRose (2)
iLoveYou
Prin

Dolby (2)
Kuma
Oath2order

FanousOnTheLoose (1)
FanousOnTheLoose

Prin (2)
Superpenguin
Beary509

NoLynch (3)
Dolby
Lunatic
TheCreeperHugz

No one is set to be lynched

Last edited:
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Dolby

Before everyone jumps on the suspicious bandwagon against me, I have my reasons. Thinking things through for myself is what made me change my vote.

Back