• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont trust shebae enough for them to vote in the same way as me ; _; sorry. i know im the definition of wish wash but i *kind of* caused the jacob lynch so im wary

@Geoni when did you change your username from Dad to Geoni ? also have you had any interaction with Harbour outside this game ?

and who can confirm this ?

Last July when my dad died.

Harbour is brand new for us.
Post automatically merged:

What... was up with Geoni's random vote 30 minutes to day end. As a player they should be aware that that lynch isn't going to happen?

Testing the CFD waters. I'm -not- voting Punchy I'll tell you that much.

oath has been doing barely anything but filler and asking questions to sound helpful. he came in then ran out of the thread.
also have you had any interaction with Harbour outside this game ?
i never had any interaction. i mentioned that i was reading on the most previous big game that there was on this site (scummies).

Last July when my dad died.

Harbour is brand new for us.

Testing the CFD waters. I'm -not- voting Punchy I'll tell you that much.
so sorry to hear that =[

but do you have any insight as to why Harbour would feel comfortable referring to you as "Dad"...

Harbour I admire the hustle but what's up with three people trying to start a lynch on people basically no in the equation at the end of day.

This is why I voted daystart. And it still fell apart. Lmao.

I'm probably going to unvote Tae.

Reactions: tae
so sorry to hear that =[

but do you have any insight as to why Harbour would feel comfortable referring to you as "Dad"...

Harbour said in a post that they reread an earlier game and saw everyone calling Geoni "Dad" so it stuck.

also... F.

if u vote for punchy it looks like we're hammering, i dont rly trust u so u could be mafia hammering him, i trust the locket and antonio vote tho which is why i was ok voting him b4

Oof

if u vote for punchy it looks like we're hammering, i dont rly trust u so u could be mafia hammering him, i trust the locket and antonio vote tho which is why i was ok voting him b4
I trust them too

i need to stop staying up for end of day tbh, it's nearly 4am and my head hurts and everything just goes to **** lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back