Mafia TBT Mafia-Korean War (Cancelled)

I'm so sorry this game went as it did, you had a great set up and I am sorry all the people who dropped out ruined this game. Please host again, you are a great host and a great friend, sorry about everything going wrong.

Also my role
Dolby said:
Kim Jong Suk(Politburo Member)
The first wife of Kim Il Sung. You have fought against Japanese occupation for several decades, and have embraced Juche and communism in your life. You oppose the actions of the Americans in Korea and strive to reunite Korea under Northern rule. You are a member of the politburo. As such, if Kim Il Sung dies, you will get a vote that can be PMed in. When your vote is active, you MUST vote everyday or be modkilled.

You start out with one won and gain two won each day

Town Win Condition: You win once the mafia and all hostile third parties have been eliminated
Also I bought the rice and the shovel

Joseph Stalin(Vigilante)
As a communist, you support the workers revolution in Korea, and will do anything that you can to help the Korean people cast off the shackles imposed by the capitalist Americans controlling the south of the peninsula. As the leader of the largest communist country on earth, and a worker's paradise, you have extensive influence over the world, even within Korea. Once during the game, you can send the Red Guard to a player's house, which will kill the player, provided they don't have any protection.

You are not a Korean citizen, and the only way that you gain won is if it is transferred to you

Town Win Condition: You win once the mafia and all hostile third parties have been eliminated

Sorry for not putting in the quotes.

Dolby said:
Rhee Syng-Man(Godfather)
You have betrayed your homeland of Korea for personal gain. You have allied yourself with the Imperialist Japanese, and the Capitalist American Oppressors in order to obtain uncontested control over the American peninsula. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea will not stand after you are through with it. As a Korean, you will appear town-aligned to any inspections. Being able to easily navigate across the Korean peninsula, you count as one full KP towards your team, rather than one half.

You start out with 2 won, and gain 1 won each day

Mafia Win Condition: You win once Kim Il Sung and the Politburo have been eliminated, as well as all hostile third parties
i could reveal my team uwu

Aww, don't leave us Dolby!

I was a one-shot vigilante, for anyone who was wondering.

Dolby said:
Kim Il(Politburo Member)
You joined the underground communist movement early on during the 1930's, and have been gradually advancing through the ranks of the communist party.You are a member of the politburo. As such, if Kim Il Sung dies, you will get a vote that can be PMed in. When your vote is active, you MUST vote everyday or be modkilled.

You start with one won and gain two each day
I also bought one rice ration

Also Miharu I inspected u N1 I could've vouched for any of ur claims
Omg XD <3 At least I was right to think you weren't mafia or a hostile third party B] LOLLOL I was hella biased towards you though HAHAHA

@shiida
OHH just want to mention this now, I went through the chat with my SU coach, but I didn't type anything of noticing small things there LOL Probably in the SU game xD As for your meta, sorry about that ;__; throughout all the games I've played with you, I've always thought that it was normal for you to claim since you've done it the last two games LOL So I found it hella fishy when you didn't this time (Funny thing is, you still turned out to be hostile role B] )

Also what I meant about "noticing small things" if I'm blind as hell and said that in SU chat, was, the small scummy things LOL Like I'll ask questions to people's posts if I find it scummy or just want answers to help with my reads B] When it comes to a new game, don't expect me to remember the smallest things from past games unless I was tunneling the poop out of you or you were a very strong town lock for me LOL XD I'm pretty forgetful after all ahahaha! XD

Yikes, sorry Dolby. :( I know I wasn't playing my best, but at the same time I didn't need to assist town or mafia. Just had to hunt for Xine and Jacob. (Jacob who I probably wouldn't have shot or inspected tbh)

Also my role
Also I bought the rice and the shovel
What did the shovel do? O:

Yikes, sorry Dolby. :( I know I wasn't playing my best, but at the same time I didn't need to assist town or mafia. Just had to hunt for Xine and Jacob. (Jacob would I probably wouldn't have shot or inspected tbh)

TOMMM LOL When you said the reason why you thought Daniel's first RQS question was fishy because mafia could use it as playing dumb by saying they wanted the mafia role, but was mafia themselves, I was like "OMG I JUST DID THAT LOL BUT I LEGITLY MEANT IT" LOOL I was like uh oh I hope I don't look scummy because I wanna try my best to help LOL

Last edited:
I WAS GONNA KILL TOM OR CASS123 TONIGHT. : ))

I already wasted my inspection so I was looking for people who I could shoot cuz I had a free bullet why not

I was looking for people who acted like 1. They had no Won. 2. they inspected someone last night. 3. Had no votes today

Tom I woulda killed u OMG wow that sucks

To be honest, this game is a lot of work just to have a lot of inactive or modkilled players, in this game and in SU. I don't think I'll be playing again.

wow im really mad

- - - Post Merge - - -

im sorry dolby this game was rly interesting and everyone ruined it

Back