Mafia TBT Mafia IV: Red Revolution [Game Over/Mafia Win]

7doTpn5.jpg

Night 2

The party decided that Justin was the next to be purged. Led to the basement shortly after the decision, Justin was executed with brutal efficiency.

Justin the Revolutionary was executed.

Night will end in ~25 hours or until all actions are in. White Russian KP = 3.

Well, I'm taking a break from my exams so I have had a little time to read up on the past couple pages. I didn't think the day would still be going in. o:

Anyways, everyone seems adamant on Justin now. I may or may not change my vote to him, but I would like to hear from Justin before making any conclusions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*facepalm*

Omfg thank god he was just a Townie. I'm sorry but I was really worried we could have struck down an important blue role that was trying to hide. This Townie loss helps us nontheless.

Justin don't be mad. :c ♥

So Jubs was a disinterested Townie after all? At least he didn't flip blue.

This is for Vigs who are going to use their shot: Aim for the suspicious, not as strong players. As for specifics, Beary and BBG are two. DO NOT SEND IT RIGHT AWAY. Unless you'll be busy, you might as well wait until not a lot of people are posting.

Let's hope for a successful Night!

I agree, I suggest the Vigilantes leave the strong players to those actively participating in the thread. Feel free to aim at any suspicious lurker / weaker player.

Veterans need to be stepping up. You have two night lives for a reason.

Rest in peace, Jubs. Thanks for the hard work funny campaign pics. <3

Night plan coming within the next hour or so.

I agree, I suggest the Vigilantes leave the strong players to those actively participating in the thread. Feel free to aim at any suspicious lurker / weaker player.

Veterans need to be stepping up. You have two night lives for a reason.

Honestly, it's way too early for anyone to be roleclaiming. If anything, whomever is the bodyguard should be in contact with Tina and the masons should be trying to figure out a plan for themselves to get in contact with a known town member if possible. If the veterans have anything worthwhile to contribute they can, but we're still running off of nothing. Maybe look at the votes and see if there is anything there.

Honestly, it's way too early for anyone to be roleclaiming. If anything, whomever is the bodyguard should be in contact with Tina and the masons should be trying to figure out a plan for themselves to get in contact with a known town member if possible. If the veterans have anything worthwhile to contribute they can, but we're still running off of nothing. Maybe look at the votes and see if there is anything there.

The bodyguard and one of the masons are already dead.

The bodyguard and one of the masons are already dead.

Oh I didn't realize there was only one bodyguard this game. And since I've been gone I haven't been able to keep up with who's dead.

Well then I dunno. Seems like this game started off pretty bad. lol

I don't want the Veterans to roleclaim to me. I just want them to post more in the thread. If they already are, then great keep it up.

Oh I didn't realize there was only one bodyguard this game. And since I've been gone I haven't been able to keep up with who's dead.

Well then I dunno. Seems like this game started off pretty bad. lol

You can easily catch up on who's dead... the first post is a powerful thing, Gallows.
Just saying.

R.I.P. Justin, why weren't you so active? You could have been an extremely good asset...

Anyways, I get a feeling that, tonight, important people are going to die... ones that are highly contributing.

For all of y'all Detectives, I personally suggest you check the below people, in order of priority.
DT Checklist:

Blu Rose (((Me) Coz I'm jus dat important) *Note the sarcasm there)
Prof. Gallows (I'm actually kind of suspicious of him now...)
Gandalf (See Prof. Gallows)
BellBringerGreen (Actually really suspicious...)

If you Detectives have already checked some or all of the above people...

Hikari (Somewhat inactive, has caught my eye a few times...)
pallycake (Inactive)
beary509 (Not contributing much...)
Tina (Mayor, not suspicious, but there is always a chance, right?)

If any of you want to add to, or contradict this list, feel free to do so.

I've spoke to the admins if the game. I'm at a wedding so I'll catch up when done afk.0/

You can easily catch up on who's dead... the first post is a powerful thing, Gallows.
Just saying.

I made an assumption with the bodyguard and I didn't realize a mason had died already, just that a blue did.

I don't appreciate your treating me like an idiot, either. Also, if a detective wants to waste an inspection on me that's fine. But the rest of those people you listed are kind of pointless apart from BBG.
If they continue being inactive then people need to submit for them to be modkilled.

I made an assumption with the bodyguard and I didn't realize a mason had died already, just that a blue did.

I don't appreciate your treating me like an idiot, either. Also, if a detective wants to waste an inspection on me that's fine. But the rest of those people you listed are kind of pointless apart from BBG.

(1) I wasn't treating you like an idiot...?
(2) Okay. Your suggestions? As I said, feel free to edit the list.

I respect that you are a good player, and I wasn't meaning to come across as rude.

Night 2 Plan

Detectives
There are a lot of ways we can play this out. The names I'm going to throw out this time around are the lurkers who aren't contributing to the best of their ability:

• BlueLeaf
  • Farobi
  • Gandalf
  • ITookYourWaffles
    Alphabetical order; not order of priority.
iLoveYou has claimed to have already been role-checked and has returned Bolshevik, so there is no reason to check her again unless we later have reason to think she's lying. However, this does lead me to other strong players: LaurinaMN and ProfGallows. I don't think we should check either of them tonight: ProfGallows on the grounds that he just doesn't even seem to have a clue what's going on; and LaurinaMN because chances are that if she's mafia then she's the godfather. Therefore a check would be wasted on her; let's instead focus on the players we're likely to get a more accurate reading on.

Finally, myself: Tina. Although I earlier said I'm comfortable with being checked, I'm going to request that you do not check me until night 3. You saw how the mafia acted last night: they took out two thirds of my DT list - and I've a feeling one of you investigated one of the deceased. Two people have role-claimed medic, but naturally they're unconfirmed so far - and if they're scum then I'm as good as dead. I don't want another DT role check wasted. If you wish to check me then please check me night 3 instead.

Vigilantes
Leave the stronger players to the DTs. If you want to act tonight then, unless you've a more appropriate person in mind, I'd suggest focusing on a weaker suspect:

• Beary509
  • BellBringerGreen
  • Blu Rose (again)
  • FireNinja1 (again)
    Alphabetical order; not order of priority.

Townies and Veterans
Keep talking. We can't protect the blues unless we put ourselves on the frontline.

Mason
Keep doing exactly as you are.

Remember: this is just a foundation. You are free encouraged to tear this apart and reconstruct a new plan.

I have no objections to me being role checked. However, I can't see myself as a lurker?

I have no objections to me being role checked. However, I can't see myself as a lurker?

I should have put a forward slash in there. It should have been read as that people who are either lurking or not contributing as well as they have proven themselves to - not that they're both. I fluffed up grammar.

Back