Mafia TBT Mafia IV: Red Revolution [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I'll join, but I don't have a lot of time to play so I might be slightly inactive. But best theme ever <3

I'll join, but I don't have a lot of time to play so I might be slightly inactive. But best theme ever <3

I'm assuming the hosts waived your three game ban?

EDIT: If that ban counted for this game, of course.

Last edited:
That is for the Mini-Mafia, not the main Mafia.

Oh, sorry! I guess I'm confused because you asked to be modkilled in Mini Mafia, when you're fine joining this one. No offense intended.

1) Will Vigilante & Mafia shots / hits exchange? Or will Mafia hits cancel out Vigilante shots?

2) Also will it be made clear to the Doctor the difference between getting roleblocked and being unable to protect someone in specific (referring to Mason here)? Since it says Masons can not be protected by the Doctor. Or, will both PMs look alike: "You were unable to successfully protect the target you chose to" .. in that sense (which can be seen as both roleblocked or protected a Mason that night)?

3) I know that the Godfather can now pass on their ability to get inspected as Town to any other Mafia member, but can they still pick any Town role (Detective, Veteran, Doctor)? Or has it really been restricted to Townie now? It says they don't have the option to choose their role in the description. :L I'm guessing that's for a reason.

1) Will Vigilante & Mafia shots / hits exchange? Or will Mafia hits cancel out Vigilante shots?

2) Also will it be made clear to the Doctor the difference between getting roleblocked and being unable to protect someone in specific (referring to Mason here)? Since it says Masons can not be protected by the Doctor. Or, will both PMs look alike: "You were unable to successfully protect the target you chose to" .. in that sense (which can be seen as both roleblocked or protected a Mason that night)?

3) I know that the Godfather can now pass on their ability to get inspected as Town to any other Mafia member, but can they still pick any Town role (Detective, Veteran, Doctor)? Or has it really been restricted to Townie now? It says they don't have the option to choose their role in the description. :L I'm guessing that's for a reason.

1) Mafia and Vig will still exchange hits and both will die.

2) Protecting a Mason will be like protecting someone who wasn't hit - the save will not be used and will fail, with no notification. Getting actively roleblocked will trigger a notification.

3) Inspections only return alignment now, so there's no need to choose a role.

Last edited:
Sign me up, please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I'm allowed in...

I was mafia. It was kind of in my job description to kill people. Sheesh. If you don't want to die, don't play.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound upset about it. I was trying to make a joke. Sorry if I upset you :c

There's no distinction imo. But, I think the ban was rather harsh given you didn't really reveal any information.

I had banned her because she attempted to manipulate the game. She was attempting to sway the votes onto someone else, when she was ultimately not part of the game. She used her goodbye post as an excuse to post this information, which is what triggered the harsh ban.

I didn't purposely try to do that, actually. But it didn't matter because there wasn't time to find a new lynch suspect.

I didn't purposely try to do that, actually. But it didn't matter because there wasn't time to find a new lynch suspect.

Which is why you shouldn't have chosen to be modkilled? You were going to be lynched anyway, imagine if Karla brought the bans to this game and you'd be stuck with four rather than three. Luckily they were removed.

Out of respect for the TBTMM hosts' decision, I maintain a ban of one game on Kippla, to be served this game.

Back